Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xKendallx Leeds  (Read 1806 times)

21 review(s) for xKendallx (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline YorkshireHorny1279

External Link/Members Only

Booking details - December ‘17, 1 hour incall, £110

Had Kendall on my list for some time, found an ideal opportunity on a mid week day off and messaged Kendall on AW to establish availability, quick and friendly comms and suitable day and time arranged.

Arrived at the street near her apartment and called as instructed, Kendall talked me to her front door and gave instructions for floor and apartment. Did the old stand behind the door and I was delighted with the smiley alt/emo looking girl standing before me in a hugging black and white stripey dress. A welcoming kiss followed, sorted the paperwork and was offered a drink and shower.

After the shower, I stood opposite Kendall and had a nice snogging session and peeled her out of the dress, revealing heavily tattooed body and massive firm boobs - I liked the ink and it added to her alternative look, and when the bra came off I was pleased that the ink didn’t go down to the meatier parts of her tits (not a fan of over inked boobies!). Sat on the bed to have a good suck and feel of the star attractions, very firm and heavy, great nipples. From reading other reviews, I had anticipated Kendall to be bigger than she was, so I was pleasantly surprised that she was, whilst curvy, no way a BBW or fat in an unattractive way.

Onto some nice slow OWO and then oily tit wank delivered with ease thanks to the ginormous breasticles that nature had kindly adorned Kendall with, had to stop as I was nearing the edge already thanks to the sight of my bell end popping in and out of that cleavage. Then onto 69 with a delightful tasty pussy and all the right noises, followed by well controlled cowgirl and HJ to completion.

Rest for 5 mind or so, chatted about all the Christmas bollocks and the Leeds nightlife, until I got reacquainted with Kendall’s body once again, and then into more OWO, 69, and finished a second time with the oily tit wank that so nearly finished me off in round 1! Chatted a bit more and offered another shower to remove all the oil and jizz, and easily exceeded the time by a good 5/10 minutes with no rush felt at any time.

All in all, a very nice experience - Kendall ticks all of my boxes and will definitely plan a revisit soon, but with so much exploration to be done who knows when!

Offline The Owl

The black and white striped dress. It's a flattering cut, showing off her breasts perfectly. She wore that for my second visit to her. My only regret was that she'd taken it off by the time I returned from the shower.

I think I need to make another flying visit to Leeds one day.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Fantastic review-sounds great & well worth a visit so onto the Leeds H/L as i am a sucker for BIG tits !!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevedave

Fantastic review-sounds great & well worth a visit so onto the Leeds H/L as i am a sucker for BIG tits !!!!

Kendalls tits certainly fall into the big category  :D some of the best in Leeds as far as I'm concerned  :hi:

Offline YorkshireHorny1279

Absolutely gents. Definitely in the Leeds Hall Of Fame! Must go again soon, a great option for weeks when I don’t have the stamina for starnatalia!