Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negatives that turned you on  (Read 3949 times)

Offline SamLP

A few weeks ago at the beginning of a punt, we had just got undressed and still standing kissing when the girls phone goes off. she asked if it was ok to answer and I agreed. I carried on fondling her and while she was speaking she leaned in and starting to FK while still on the phone while the other hand was stroking my dick. I'm sure the guy over the phone heard the kissing sounds. she would briefly stop to reply and go back to kissing me. All lasted a brief 30 seconds but it was a big turn on especially as it was initiated by her.

Hawkwind71

This happened to me but it was different. Her girlfriend called and she asked if she could take it. I said yes and being as she had fantastic tits I just spent the whole phone call squeezing sucking and licking. I was never sure if the girl on the phone clued in and I was fine with it because she wasn't a clockwatcher and I went at least 15 minutes over. Sometimes it's a bonus with the right lady.

vw

When getting a BJ she come up for air to ask how my mum and brother were, was in my bro's class at school and my mum was her teaching assistant.  Should have freaked me out but turned me on and went back for more the next week, which shocked her !

Offline Roth

I was fucking a prossie in doggy when she took a call from another punter.  :lol: :lol:  Had him on loudspeaker when he went through his requirements.  Not very professional of her and I'd have been pissed off if I knew she was doing that to me if I was the one on the phone!  But as I was the one fucking her it was a bit of a turn on.   :lol: :wacko: :lol:

A bit two faced before anyone says it!  :blush: :blush:

Online PLeisure

When getting a BJ she come up for air to ask how my mum and brother were, was in my bro's class at school and my mum was her teaching assistant.  Should have freaked me out but turned me on and went back for more the next week, which shocked her !

Class  :thumbsup:

Online superchamp

Banging away in mish when the door opens and her WG friend walks in, bollock naked, and picks up a phone from the bedside table. She stands there and checks the phone, then says something in Polish to the girl I'm banging, and then slaps me on the arse on her way out.

Online PLeisure

Banging away in mish when the door opens and her WG friend walks in, bollock naked, and picks up a phone from the bedside table. She stands there and checks the phone, then says something in Polish to the girl I'm banging, and then slaps me on the arse on her way out.

Quality  :thumbsup:

Offline Cuntminion

I get slightly envious of negative reviews where the sp has been reviewed as mad as a bag of cats

I like crazy  :)

Deviant

I actually love it when the girls are cold and try to bring you off in the first 5 minutes of a 1 hour punt. I have good control so I love to just let them go at it and then fuck them right up until the 55th minute (5 minutes to get dressed). If only they had a better attitude they would have got away with a much easier punt and less friction all round :)

Offline iPad3

Not really a neg as I asked her to do it but once got a girl to call her mate and have a chat whilst she sucked my cock......I loved it!!

Online threechilliman

I get slightly envious of negative reviews where the sp has been reviewed as mad as a bag of cats

I like crazy  :)

Bob up to the NW and see this one:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63365.0

:hi:

tcm

LL

What an excellent idea for a topic. Nice one Sam!

A lot of negatives I read about in other people's reviews turn me on. However I don't know if I'd feel differently about it if they had happened to me. A few things that have happened to me personally on punts that can only be marked down as negative when recounting for review purposes yet turned me on at the time are as follows:

* Romanian girl in Sudbury Town that Steve2 recommended to me (she was good). There were two negatives. First one: I fucked her in a room divided in the middle by a curtain. The other side of the curtain was another prossie and another punter would come and fuck her whilst I was still fucking the one I had booked. Second negative, she answered her phone and was in discussion with another punter whilst I was fucking her hard from behind. Both massive turn-ons!

* Being tossed off by an Asian girl in Marylebone, when her room-mate (another cute Asian chick) walks straight into the room, barging in, heads past us and collects some fresh towels from the airing cupboard.

* many times when I've punted in really shitty areas where I fear a little for my own safety. What an adrenalin rush though! It makes the punt better as a result!

* language barrier. This is something I encounter often. The negatives are obvious - not being able to have a conversation with the girl, her not understanding what you want from the punt (positions, and so on).  The turn-on is the sexy accent, so thick it almost sounds fake or over-the-top. This aids my youth-harboured fantasy of fucking a Bond girl.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 10:00:49 pm by LL »

Offline webpunter

then slaps me on the arse on her way out.
Priceless.  You could go on a return visit for FFM !

KingAlpha

Yes, I quite like it when a WG takes a call during a punt as long as the action continues. It reminds me of the 'disinterested' trope in most Mario Salieri films/clips.

Offline SamLP

* Romanian girl in Sudbury Town that Steve2 recommended to me (she was good). There were two negatives. First one: I fucked her in a room divided in the middle by a curtain. The other side of the curtain was another prossie and another punter would come and fuck her whilst I was still fucking the one I had booked. Second negative, she answered her phone and was in discussion with another punter whilst I was fucking her hard from behind. Both massive turn-ons!

I remember that place, I decided to walk though. Wasn't comfortable with the curtain divider especially as on the other side a girl was shouting down the phone and saying "I'm going to kill you." Must have had a cancellation from a punter  :unknown:

* language barrier.

Some do make me chuckle. I asked a girl once to suck me and she didn't understand, so I said can you give me oral without and she looked in horror and said sex only with condom thinking I had asked for bareback, so I said I know just give me a blowjob first bitch. Actually I didn't say that last bit  :D She gave  a good bj too. Not really a negative though but made me laugh inside.

SirFrank

Two spring to mind: 10+ years ago, punting at old Mystiques in Bridgend with a very slutty/pretty blonde 20something gym bunny. One of my favourite punts even now - real click and full on dirty fuck with both of us sweating like a 60 fags a day smoker on an 18 hour no smoking flight to some banana republic. I was at the business end and banging doggy style like the Duracell bunny and she was making a hell of a racket - ahhhhh ooooooo yes screech etc etc - while the rickety headboard was banging against the wall. Next thing the receptionist starts shouting outside is everything ok then storms in. The girl says I'm getting fucked ffs. Receptionist watches us briefly says sorry then backs out. Girls says don't stop fucking me at which point I blew my nefarious love juice. Awesome fuck. The receptionist was also pretty as fuck and on the way out I asked her if she was available. She said no but you can pay me to watch you fuck the girls if you want.

Another one was a Swedish massage at some woman's house in Barry. The massage was mediocre at best even though she had all the gear and claimed to be professionally trained. Her handjob was something else though. The interesting point was when her phone rang and she answered it while polishing my hammerhead. I was really annoyed but strangely turned on as it was clearly someone she knew well and she had my schlong in her mits. With that Mt Etna erupted and I shot a couple of squirts on her arm and t shirt! She said I've got to go and hung up. Good times. She also did beauty therapy and asked me if I fancied a back sack and crack. I sad nah you're alright.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 10:47:35 pm by SirFrank »

LL

I remember that place, I decided to walk though.
It was certainly an experience! Even though I never met the other punter we shared a competition of "who can make the bed squeak the loudest". It was like we had a bond that transcended the shitty curtain :D. However I didn't witness any death-threats at the beginning of my own punts. That probably would have resulted in me walking as well!
Some do make me chuckle. I asked a girl once to suck me and she didn't understand, so I said can you give me oral without and she looked in horror and said sex only with condom thinking I had asked for bareback, so I said I know just give me a blowjob first bitch. Actually I didn't say that last bit  :D She gave  a good bj too. Not really a negative though but made me laugh inside.
On my last punt I met a Chinese girl with almost zero English. When I asked for 69, she smiled and got me to repeat my request, talking into her smartphone. She had an app on there which repeated back what I'd said, but in Chinese. It worked fairly well actually - I got my 69 anyway!
We would converse like that for much of the punt. I've said it before though, flash-cards depicting sexual positions would work much better in this situation! :D

Offline Steve2

What an excellent idea for a topic. Nice one Sam!

* Romanian girl in Sudbury Town that Steve2 recommended to me (she was good). There were two negatives. First one: I fucked her in a room divided in the middle by a curtain.

I remember it well. Pure class

Another quality pick of the day!!

She has returned locally. I saw the pics last week

Aspen

* Being tossed off by an Asian girl in Marylebone, when her room-mate (another cute Asian chick) walks straight into the room, barging in, heads past us and collects some fresh towels from the airing cupboard.

I've experienced something similar to both of these. The first one was at a massage place in which it turned out a large room had been fitted with booths that had no ceilings. You could hear the guys in the other booths being given massages and then hand jobs with the accompanying sound effects. This was some time ago and I felt a bit intimidated by it. But just as my girl was moving on to my cock I noticed the buzz of conversation from next door had subsided and then could hear the slap slap sound of the girl wanking the guy which when you're about to get the same treatment is quite something. The other one was a Thai place where they did four hands massage. In reality it was one girl most of the time joined after half an hour by another really young girl who proceeded to massage my head and neck. I don't think the young girl had quite progressed to doing the HJ's herself and when the other one got on to it she called two other girls in (the door to the corridor was left open throughout which made me a bit nervy) who stood and watched the whole procedure intently whilst the girl doing it talked to them in Thai. That was both intimidating and a turn-on at the same time.

Online PLeisure

The other one was a Thai place where they did four hands massage. In reality it was one girl most of the time joined after half an hour by another really young girl who proceeded to massage my head and neck. I don't think the young girl had quite progressed to doing the HJ's herself and when the other one got on to it she called two other girls in (the door to the corridor was left open throughout which made me a bit nervy) who stood and watched the whole procedure intently whilst the girl doing it talked to them in Thai. That was both intimidating and a turn-on at the same time.

Happy Ending Academy ?  :D

Offline Tiger63

Was mid shag with a wg in her basement flat and we were really going for it when the curtain pole fell off the window frame taking the curtains with it.......thus exposing us to anyone who was walking past.
After a couple of seconds she grabbed my head and told me she was " to far gone to care".
I was a bit wary at first but then it became a massive turn on knowing anyone could be watching.
At the end I whipped the mac off and shot a massive load on her stomach, Tits and face.....she was well impressed.
Still don't know  if  anyone  actually  saw us.

charmlessman

Two instances spring to mind.

Last year my regular girl caught the chap with teeth during owo. It wasn't a big deal but she apologised and I quipped anywhere but there and above my neck, I don't mind. She preceded to give me a few hickies I guess to test my pain threshold. Its become more of a feature now and one time she did a smiley face in hickies on my chest. Sweet

The other was in Stratford with a different girl probably late 2013. I sometimes like to play with the girls Naked while I am fully clothed and have them disrobe me bit by bit only getting nude for sex. In this case the girl had been a little bit distant and I thought "its going to be one of those kinds of punts". After some tentative foreplay and owo I decided it was time to get naked and jiggy. Unfortunately my laces were tied pretty tight and they knotted. So I'm sitting there fumbling away and couldn't get it undone. The girl, takes pity on me and offers to help. So she crouches butt naked at my feet trying to undo the knot. Then she tells me the lace has snapped and i was like ok its mot going to slip off so i shall just wear one shoe. There's some mutual chuckling and she goes to get up and wobbles and i catch her as she stumbles. We're both laughing like nutcases and it really helped to break the ice and the rest of the punt, shoe and all, was much more enjoyable. Who had have thought it lol

Offline Wounded Punter

Many many years ago in my early punting days (when you found girls through the local paper or phone boxes) I was once at a prossie's place when in the middle of my allotted time another punter turned up.
We were in a large room with a bed and a massage table. The table had like a sheet on down to the ground.
So the girl had me hide under the table while she gave the other punter a wank on the table. This lasted about 15 minutes. During this time she kept caressing me with her foot to basically remind me that I was not forgotten. He left we resumed

johndids

A few years ago I was having a punt , when the lady in question told me she had a row with her BF the night before. During a really intense session of RO she gave him a call and told him what I was doing to her and how good it was. She then asked me to have a word with him to prove. Real turn on during and after she even gave me an extra half hour for being a sport.Wish she was still around

Offline two20

During a not very successful punt recently which was going no where, the doorbell rang. It was the postman with an order from Ebay consisting of lingerie for a photoshoot she had coming up. She then proceeded to try all this stuff on and looked very sexy, unfortunately my time was just about up. Gutted really, turned me on, then immediately turned me off. Hope that makes sense.

LL

A few years ago I was having a punt , when the lady in question told me she had a row with her BF the night before. During a really intense session of RO she gave him a call and told him what I was doing to her and how good it was. She then asked me to have a word with him to prove. Real turn on during and after she even gave me an extra half hour for being a sport.Wish she was still around
Oh dear. I hope nothing untoward happened to her when that boyfriend caught up with her! :D

Offline Roth

During a not very successful punt recently which was going no where, the doorbell rang. It was the postman with an order from Ebay consisting of lingerie for a photoshoot she had coming up. She then proceeded to try all this stuff on and looked very sexy, unfortunately my time was just about up. Gutted really, turned me on, then immediately turned me off. Hope that makes sense.

What a bitch.   :dash:  Should of asked for your money back and left a negative UKP review. :(

johndids

[Oh dear. I hope nothing untoward happened to her when that boyfriend caught up with her!]

Don't think he would have bottle,

johndids

[Oh dear. I hope nothing untoward happened to her when that boyfriend caught up with her!]

Dont think he had the nerve

NotoriousNot

I've used the phone call idea in a couple of fantasy scenarios, but I've never had a girl do it for real - I think that would be a turn-on. Recently, I was doing the business in missionary when the doorbell to the incall apartment rang. The girl jumped up and went to the door saying it was her WG flatmate. I lay on the bed while she let her flatmate in and I found it weirdly erotic. When my girl came back I dropped some pretty strong hints that it would be fun for her friend to pop her head round the door while we were getting back down to it, but she didn't take the hint...

LL

I dropped some pretty strong hints that it would be fun for her friend to pop her head round the door while we were getting back down to it, but she didn't take the hint...
Most of them don't understand such subtle hints. Hand over some cold hard cash though and it would be a completely different story :D

Ben4454

This one girl covered my view from her hair and she 'pretended' to give me a blowjob. She was making fake sucking noises and using her hand to form a mouth so to say - the complete ballsyness of it had me turned on. Kind of wierd i know. Wish another working girl did that.. another working girl tried to get me to fuck her thighs same result.

LL

This one girl covered my view from her hair and she 'pretended' to give me a blowjob. She was making fake sucking noises and using her hand to form a mouth so to say - the complete ballsyness of it had me turned on. Kind of wierd i know. Wish another working girl did that.. another working girl tried to get me to fuck her thighs same result.
That's the most ridiculous thing ever. I hope you paid her in pretend money from your monopoly set :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

A particularly crowded afternoon party at Ambleside Avenue, Streatham where Cynthia Payne ran her events. The lady I chose grabbed a couple of large upholstery cushions and made for the bathroom as all the bedrooms were full. It was a curious problem, doing it in the bath and then the bathroom floor and so I was going at it towards the end of our time, I was going at her doggy when in comes another lady, we had not bolted the door properly. She grinned sheepishly and did her pee sitting on the bog and then joined in so we had a duo on the (carpeted) bathroom floor.

Then I was young and foolish (late 1970's I think), now I am old and foolish.

harry_aw

language barrier. This is something I encounter often. The negatives are obvious - not being able to have a conversation with the girl, her not understanding what you want from the punt (positions, and so on).  The turn-on is the sexy accent, so thick it almost sounds fake or over-the-top.

I love this too...I wish all girls would fuck me in their native tongue!

Offline itk

Many years ago, me & 2 mates picked up 2 WG's and took them to the nearby wooded car park. As I was driver I got pick which girl and went first, trouble was the other girl came and sat next to us both on her phone. After the call though, she joined in by rubbing my nuts while I was banging th other one. Ended up having four hands over my cock to make me cum.
Still makes me laugh as after I'd shot my load, mostly over my belly and chest she handed me my t-shirt to clean up the mess. Told her to piss off and used her knickers.  :D
Jade and Natasha were their names, saw them many times after that.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Reminded of a visit to Hot Ameera. She was attentively rimming me, when the doorbell rang rather urgently and I gestured that she probably better answer it.

She came back and said something like "my, that was fucking horny, having to speak with XXXXX knowing my tongue had just been up your arse"!

Like a good girl, she returned to the act even more enthusiastically. :)

Offline tazz

This sounds too good to be true. Having fucked about 50 polish girls, ive never know any to walk into another room whilst their friend is with a punter, especially without knocking or asking. Who was this girl?