Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An excuse to walk away!  (Read 4855 times)

ladyofthemansion

Have any of you guys thought of a better way to walk than use the wallet in the car line? There must surely be something more original.

Offline Marmalade

I was going to suggest a couple but then I thought surely sincerity, politeness, and respect are perhaps the most important qualities when making an excuse. So maybe spontaneity is ok. Does it really matter very much what the excuse is if the person is polite?

Offline Stiltskin

Look for an attribute none of them have and state that as your preference. Eg. Sorry, I was looking for a BBW, you're all far too fit for the likes of me.

Personally I've never walked from a parlour. Once I realised I was £10 short and said I was going to a cash point to get extra money, they obviously didn't believe me so offered a £10 discount.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Have any of you guys thought of a better way to walk than use the wallet in the car line? There must surely be something more original.

I actually invented that one, August 7th 1986.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nemo

Jimmy, just as dictionaries cannot tell you when a word was first used, but only the earliest surviving recorded date that it was written down, so you can only claim to be - as far as you know - the first person to put that excuse in print. I very much doubt it took human ingenuity thousands and thousands of years to come up with an excuse like that.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I had this said to me twice and guess what?Both returned from their car with the missing article, fee enclosed. So either a genuine error, or just making sure I am who I say I am.

ladyofthemansion

I had this said to me twice and guess what?Both returned from their car with the missing article, fee enclosed. So either a genuine error, or just making sure I am who I say I am.

Lol. This happened to me too. The guy said he was going to the car. I assumed he wasn't returning and another guy rang asking if he could come. I said yes. I then had to text Guy number 2 and tell him there was an unwxpected delay as Guy Number 1 did return.

afriendofafriend

Lucius:  My purse!  It's empty!  I've been robbed!  I had XV denari in there when I left the forum.

Meretrix: Pull the other one, cheapskate.  Do you think that's the first time it's been tried?  I only charge IV as for irrumabo

AFoAF

Wife4rent

An opportunist thief, after reading such posts, may start lurking outside places that girls work to break into punters cars to find the wallet's left behind.

Sarah x x

ladyofthemansion

An opportunist thief, after reading such posts, may start lurking outside places that girls work to break into punters cars to find the wallet's left behind.

Sarah x x

Lol x

James999

Why the need to be original? if the girl has lied missled you into the booking and you want to walk who cares what she thinks when you don't return with your wallet.

ladyofthemansion

Why the need to be original? if the girl has lied missled you into the booking and you want to walk who cares what she thinks when you don't return with your wallet.

Thats not always a reason for walking though I dont doubt its common. Sometimes it could be where she hasn't misled you but hadn't shown a face pic or perhaps nerves or sudden loss of horniness.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thats not always a reason for walking though I dont doubt its common. Sometimes it could be where she hasn't misled you but hadn't shown a face pic or perhaps nerves or sudden loss of horniness.

If a girl refuses to show a face pic that must increase the risk of "walk outs", that would not mean she is ugly but not what the punter expected.

James999

Well if she hadn't shown a face pic and was not attractive that IS a reason to walk.

Nerves, well that's part of the fun, or if nerves kick in it's Prior to the girl opening the door, if the girl opens the door and shes attractive even if nervous you won't walk, its only if yoru nervous and disappointed at what you see when she opens the door, then it is a reason to walk.

Loss of Horniness, this doesn't happen till a guy has either shot his load or been faced with a Minger, both are again reasons to walk.

Offline Marmalade

The wallet's a safe one. Bear in mind some WGs will give you free abuse in a loud voice or get threatening.

James999

The wallet's a safe one. Bear in mind some WGs will give you free abuse in a loud voice or get threatening.

True, and that's where the wallet is a good one, as even if they suspect they are unlikely to shout / abuse at that stage as they are not 100% sure and don't want to lose the booking.

bistna44

Offline Blackpool Rock

Forgot my wallet in my car .
Not sure why you have bumped this thread which is over 4 and a half years old then offered the same excuse as the OP asked whether there was any alternative to, do you have any other suggestions?  :unknown:

Hawkwind71

I actually invented that one, August 7th 1986.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

30 years of punting. Respect. I am just coming up on 2 years. Loving every minute but...

Goddamit, not jealous, not jealous. :crazy:

Offline seeker

This short thread shows how ukp
Has got better ...
Since 2011
Less wgs spouting their shite on here now  :thumbsup:.
If you don't like what's on offer be it bns no face pictures ,lies about size or age .
You are well within your rights to Walkway . :thumbsup:

Offline arthur

Look at your phone, say 'omg the wife is on her way back I need to get home' and run away, or make up any scenario why you need to go but looking at a pretend text to make it realistic. Even write out a fake text to youself before you go  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Look at your phone, say 'omg the wife is on her way back I need to get home' and run away, or make up any scenario why you need to go but looking at a pretend text to make it realistic. Even write out a fake text to youself before you go  :D
The fake text is quite a good idea or you could say that the lady looks like a family member depending on her and your age it could be your daughter or sister etc so you can't go through with it now.
Wouldn't work if a clear face pic was on the profile but another option

SirFrank

Whenever I've walked I've been honest and it's usually because the girl has been dishonest. For example, photoshopping, old pics etc. sorry not for me etc

Offline RedKettle

"OMG I have just had a text from the clinic....."

vw

Don't do this one if you booked on AW though !

Ben4454

No working girl should be rewarded for putting up fake pictures.

I tell her the truth and I walk.

Zzxxx

Never walked but I did visit a girl once whose profile pic was just of her laying on bed with legs open, no face on show, when she opened door she was 6 foot 4 tall and quite chubby, pretty face tho so I stuck it out, she actually told me about the wallet in car trick as a few guys had used it on her! Glad I stayed as great owo and she swallowed but she could talk for England mainly due to her nerves!

Offline smiths

This short thread shows how ukp
Has got better ...
Since 2011
Less wgs spouting their shite on here now  :thumbsup:.
If you don't like what's on offer be it bns no face pictures ,lies about size or age .
You are well within your rights to Walkway . :thumbsup:

Yes well Lady Of The Mansion was always a liar and Wife4Rent a WG who admitted she double booked punters on purpose in case the first one didn't turn up but if he did she left him hanging showing she was and maybe still is a total cunt in my view, and she was a barebacker who offered it to any Tom, Dick or Abdul because she like multiple cream pies one after the other, skank. :vomit:

As to walking, I have done so many times and nowadays I just walk, I might say why on occasion but my priority is to get out of or away from the premises and call my plan B option and see if they can fit me in. And a punter can walk whenever he feels like it, its his money so its his choice, simply not fancying a WG in the flesh and walking is far preferable in my view than staying and punting like some punters have done as I have read over the years.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If I leave I do not walk, I run and keep my mouth shut.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

"Holy shit.  Terrorists have left a nuclear bomb at the railway station and I have to defuse it.  I've never done a real one before.  You'd best get in your car and drive out of town NOW.  Wish me luck, and if this doesn't work out, it was nice meeting you".

Online kefcseries

I've had cause to External Link/Members Only twice in my short punting career, both times because the girls have said they could only do 30 mins when I've showed up instead of the 1hr previously agreed by phone. Smacked of conveyor belt/double booking to me. Both times resulted in the WG's phoning and texting me repeatedly asking me to come back, either offering another girl who could do 1hr or themselves suddenly becoming free for 1hr. Never went back.

Offline G.Raff

I usually dont give a reason, I just pause a sec, and then say "I think I will leave" and head for the door.
I don't walk unless there is a good reason and I find that mostly the WG is not surprised, meaning this has happened to her many times.
Nothing to feel bad about guys, it's their problem.

Offline mozzola

I've found that seeing your grandson on reception can induce a swift walk out...

:P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hawkwind71

I've found that seeing your grandson on reception can induce a swift walk out...

:P

Moz, don't take this personally, but the sense of humour on UKP rivals anything on TV. Hilarious !

lancspunter

No, Marty, Noooooo ...

vw

Moz, don't take this personally, but the sense of humour on UKP rivals anything on TV. Hilarious !
did you see the thread where a comedian read posts from here.  Obviously comedians think its good stuff to

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59068.0

Offline smiths

I usually dont give a reason, I just pause a sec, and then say "I think I will leave" and head for the door.
I don't walk unless there is a good reason and I find that mostly the WG is not surprised, meaning this has happened to her many times.
Nothing to feel bad about guys, it's their problem.

You make a good point here and it is something I have noticed sometimes. The WG I walk away or out of if already inside not looking surprised, I like you think that could well be because its happened to her many times before.

I have had WGs give me verbal though and even had one who I thought was going to get violent but didn't fortunately, this was because of a VERY stupid rule on another forum where then money had had to change hands to be able to do a review, so I gave her a £1 coin as I was leaving, it didn't go down well, being an honest follower of the rules in my view it was wrong to have such a rule which let countless bad WGs off the hook even when the punter might well of accrued a travel cost to get to her place only to find her not answering, so she was a timewaster but a review couldn't be done to warn others punters, piss poor rule. And this scenario has happened to me many times over the years and its great on UKP such reviews can be done as the rule is a WG only has to accept your booking and a review can be done.

Hawkwind71

did you see the thread where a comedian read posts from here.  Obviously comedians think its good stuff to

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59068.0

Hilarious except when at the end he says he would never go with a prossie after his experience in Amsterdam.

Gimme a break, what an asshole.

vw

Hilarious except when at the end he says he would never go with a prossie after his experience in Amsterdam.

Gimme a break, what an asshole.
That's like saving will never eat again after having a kebab.

Offline wristjob

Exactly what I do, but usually the reason should be apparent.

Way back I booked a really hot WG. When I got there the price was different, the services different - I went through with it and for most of the punt I just wanted to be gone. When you have a bit of disagreement at the start it really doesn't make for a good punt. If the pics are wrong, and not in a way I'm comfortable with I tell her the pics don't match and walk. When I get in the room I usually just confirm services (which I already would have done on the phone) and price - and if it's different I just do like a G.Raff.

I think if you don't walk you are letting other punters down by allowing fake lying profiles to work.

Offline Big Bad R

Marty in disguise  :lol: :lol:

Ben4454

In all honesty who gives a damn about originality ? I left my wallet in the car serves its purpose. It gets you out of the scammers flat without any confrontation. It does its job.

Offline LoneWolf2020

Offline hungrypunt

simply not fancying a WG in the flesh and walking is far preferable in my view than staying and punting like some punters have done as I have read over the years.

Ha tell me about it
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66452.0

Online Garden69

Whenever I've walked I've been honest and it's usually because the girl has been dishonest. For example, photoshopping, old pics etc. sorry not for me etc

I agreed 100%. Surely that's got to be the only reason you would walk. I've not been embarrassed to politely tell a WG she's simply not what i expected and not my type and sorry but I'm not able to stay. I do this immediately on meeting her.

The wallet's in the car excuse is for whimps !

Hawkwind71

I agreed 100%. Surely that's got to be the only reason you would walk. I've not been embarrassed to politely tell a WG she's simply not what i expected and not my type and sorry but I'm not able to stay. I do this immediately on meeting her.

And presumably, bad feedback is not a concern cos she knows you could call her out on it !!!

vw

Its called diffusion, similar to the way people avoid writing reviews (0 in 18 months here) and judge others for being sensible.

Online Garden69

Its called diffusion, similar to the way people avoid writing reviews (0 in 18 months here) and judge others for being sensible.
point taken VW. Although I guess a WG would assume you won't come back if you use the "wallet" excuse it does give you sometime before she's sure and may be a safer option.

Btw, the reason I haven't put up any reviews is because I'm not a prolific punter and usually (but not always) tend to go to the positive reviews on here when making my choices. However there are a couple I have seen in my area in the last few months, icnluding one last night, so I may put up reviews for both in the coming hours or days.

Offline smiths

No its not the only reason, a WG having a bad attitude from the start is another reason I have walked as well as lying.

If a punter chooses to use the wallet in the car excuse that's his business and doesn't make him a wimp, the fact is there are some VERY nasty WGs and pimps about and who knows who MIGHT appear if you decide to walk, so some take the decision to say nothing and get out or away from the premises asap and there is nothing wrong with doing that in my view. As there is nothing wrong with a punter wishing to tell the WG why he is leaving. All well and good being brave on here, not so good if some low life roughs you up.