Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Send photo to WGs?  (Read 993 times)

Offline HawCotter

Had a strange thing happen to me a few nights ago. Was playing e-mail tennis trying to get a last minute booking and finally managed to get hold of the only girl within walking distance when she sent me an e-mail asking that I send a photo before the meet.

Naturally I declined the offer but was a bit peed off to be honest, this wasn't the best looking girl on AW plus my profile has good feedback. There is no chance I would send a pic as in my opinion it just leaves you open to blackmail etc..

Has anyone here sent a pic to a WG before?

Offline f_angel

Was it rachelrockx by any chance? She wanted me to send one... declined but was she was still up for a meet.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:17:57 pm by f_angel »

Drillakilla

I had xxxxlaraxxxx ask to meet me first, well worth it. She's really just a pg scammer but must have liked the idea of earning money from someone she would have sex with anyway.

taz973

I had a request for a picture on what ever the flirt thing is called on AW, discussed it on another forum a few punters said they have had similar. Only reason I can imagine it being legit if you are local and they are worried you know them, although in that situation it doesnt really help you

MizzSassy near Clydebank only fucks her regulars when she reappears from time to time unless you send her a self portrait.

RandyF

Had a young Edinburgh prossie ask for a picture, before she'd meet me once.  Don't think she was up to anything dodgy, she just didn't have a fucking clue about being a whore!  Dumb not devious.

I'd never even consider sending a picture to any whore.  :wackogirl:

Offline skittish

You can borrow my photo if you like. Just tell her it'll cost her 2 credits if she want to see the face.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bigus Dickus

If everyone sends any WG who asks for your pic a link to Abdul's AW account, you'll have to beat them off with a shitty stick!

:lol: :lol: :lol: