Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simona-hot - Belsize Park  (Read 932 times)

1 review(s) for Simona.sweety (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having seen Alina-sweet earlier in the year and figuring Simona was part of the same Romanian group, decided to see her for half an hour.

Comms handled by text. Call on arrival. She's in a tiny studio basement flat on a leafy street in Belsize Park in-between Swiss Cottage and Chalk Farm tubes.

For someone who hasn't been in London for very long her English is ok. Quite a pleasant girl to chat to. She's petite. Has to be a size zero. Tinier than her pictures let on. Pert little boobs. Seeing her walk about the flat and smoke out the window in her red, stupidly high heels is quite something.

Does wear a lot of make up and on this occasion wearing bright red lipstick.

Finance out of the way, she stripped off without fanfare. On to the bed and began teasing me with her breasts before beginning a covered BJ. It's ok. Some licking which to me is a little pointless when covered but anyway. Didn't mind 69 but the angle wasn't the greatest.

Kissing is close lipped.

The actual sex was surprisingly good. A small, tight pussy and reasonable enthusiasm shown.

Now I should have known better but I didn't ask while booking and was caught out by the one pop only in 30 minute bookings rule. So brief chat while she had a cigarette (she asked me if she could first) then received an ok oiled massage for the remaining time. Does play with her phone while chatting and at times through the massage but with no further action forthcoming I didn't particularly care. Just took a mental image for my own private use later.

Simona is a nice girl with a tight, little body but I can't recommend her on her current level of services. Others might be able to make it work for them, particularly those who are just looking for a quick massage and to smash one out.