Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Amy Heathrow  (Read 726 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7393096) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bonker

External Link/Members Only

I hear a lot about Ukraine on the TV and this led me to Amy. Not in a ghoulish way.

Comms was as simple as a short text interchange. Half an hour booked for 80 squid.

More cladding and armour than shows in the pics. Transferred funds, put my boots on the ground and threw my arms around her. Nice hilly terrain, kept her tummy flab covered, smooth and clean all over.

Friendly fire-y passion, faked but not too obviously. Odd sloppy kisses and sudden bursts of playful antics. She was in that kind of mood, she said.

Good muzzle for my howitzer, almost to the barrel. When ready to fuck, I asked " shall I put in"?
Wow, never was such offence caused by omitting an indefinite pronoun. A volley of Ukrainian expletives! I quickly rephrased and brought peace to the room.

Got in the trench, skirmished, thrust across a narrow front and released my missiles.

A few kind words in the aftermath. No crime ere. She was fine.

Back into safe territory, snorkers & tatties. Pint of ale. Would I consider re-entry? Yes.

(No disrespect intended to the nation suffering from war and occupation. Just trying to be interesting.)