Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah party girl x - Winchmore Hill  (Read 1491 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7298080) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline fullframeman

External Link/Members Only

Called on the day to arrange the meet. She’s answering her own phone. Lives in a flat near Highland Village in Winchmore Hill and will ask you not to park in front due to neighbours. Will buzz you in and open the door in a usual manner. Sara is approximately 5’8” slim with small A cup tits and nice and responsive nipples. She looks just like in her pics but less make up.
I booked 30mins for £60. Once in the flat and paperwork sorted she asked me what I want to do. I said let’s start slowly and she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. She talks a lot! And I mean A LOT! A bit of playing and sucking them and once I took my pants off and laid down on bed she went straight for my semi erected cock. She does a decent OWO but won’t let you hold her head. Few minutes of blow job mixed with some hand and I decided to check her pussy. I must say, it’s very tidy, clean shaven and tasty. She doesn’t like any fingering. Once I was eating her out she kept on talking like mad. I started sucking on her clit more intense and this shut her up for a bit and she started moaning and genuinely came after a while. On with the condom and started fucking her in missionary. She kept breathing heavily and moan in pleasure but all this was mixed with talking about absolutely nothing and giggling. I had a strong impression she was on coke! I turned her over and fucked in doggy holding her ass. Tried to rub her asshole with my thumb as she offers anal but she said “not ass baby”. I kept going until I jizzed in a dom. She cleaned me up and still kept on talking😂 Within seconds she jumped from the bed and put on her gown. She wasn’t clock watching and was really pleasant and smiling.
Overall, decent service provider with a girl next door vibe. I think she’s on coke as it may help her to relax during the meet. I would return despite her not being my type. I prefer shorter and curvier girls but promised in the other thread I’d TOFTT😜 Good value for money IMHO

Offline speedygonzal

Thanks for this Review, Any Kisses? DFK or something?

Online tantraman

Thanks for the TOFTT, fullframeman :hi:

Sara defo would seem good VFM, and I like her GND look too :dancegirl: ...

... Sara is approximately 5’8” slim with small A cup tits and nice and responsive nipples. She looks just like in her pics but less make up ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only