Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abrupt disappearance of Pro$$ie  (Read 2346 times)

Was just looking around my Hot lists for a afternoon punt and noticed a couple missing from my visit again HL, both were pretty good but one was exceptional, Is it just me that gets a bit suspicious when a girl disappears into the ether without the usual 2 month "Retiring soon" bollocks. 
My mind always jumps to what the hell have they caught!

Offline bigjim

i know one WG thats logs off / turns off here profile when she is not working

so she dosnt get disturbed  :P

but i have here number stored so just disturb here anyway  :hi:

James999

Often they need to vanish if the revenue or benefits agency are sniffing around, add to that the possibility of a bad review / reputation and it's time to "vanish" often they reappear quickly under a new name and hoping that no one notices  :sarcastic:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
i know one WG thats logs off / turns off here profile when she is not working

so she dosnt get disturbed  :P

It is much easier if you know you are going to be off for a few weeks to put your profile to seeking services so it looks as if it has disappeared than have loads of emails that need to be answered so you are not classed as fake or ignorant.  It also saves having to log in to answer those emails.  If I am going away or off sick I tend to do this as well as it just makes life that little bit easier

potato

They might have switched to webcam or chat only, if they are closed for maintenance... :)

squeezebox

Have noticed this too.

There's one that seems to be keeping her AW switched on/off and just keeping to her regulars.
Her AW feedback can be seen by those that have left FB. Don't think she relies on AW.

pleasure

Her AW feedback can be seen by those that have left FB.

Is that a thing on AW? Haven't heard of that before.

richie

My mind always jumps to what the hell have they caught!

How is this the first time in three years I've even considered this to be the reason? I'm now a little worried about my mental health! ;-)

One of my hotlisters disappeared a while back; sexy Sharon from Barwel, passed her in the pub about two years after with a toddler in tow. Guessing that was her motivation.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
They might have switched to webcam or chat only, if they are closed for maintenance... :)

The profile would still stay in your hotlist.

Offline Jimmyredcab

There are many reasons why a girl would suddenly disappear, it takes a certain type of girl to be a pro$$ie, some realize that it is simply not for them and move on.

Offline PuntingPete

Is could be for all sorts of reasons, it's not as if the SP has to explain herself & tell everybody her business.
Some of my HL come & go on a regular basis, I just take that as a sign that they are not available.

Another reason could be that AW have suspended her profile, I know one recently who had hers suspended because she wrote 'available today' on her profile, apparently it's not allowed as you have to pay for the 'available today' in green writing. :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Is could be for all sorts of reasons, it's not as if the SP has to explain herself & tell everybody her business.
Some of my HL come & go on a regular basis, I just take that as a sign that they are not available.

Another reason could be that AW have suspended her profile, I know one recently who had hers suspended because she wrote 'available today' on her profile, apparently it's not allowed as you have to pay for the 'available today' in green writing. :dash:

Some girls want everything for nothing, they will even put their phone number in the text rather than pay the fee.

Adultwork is a business, it is not a charity.     :hi:

philboi

Is that a thing on AW? Haven't heard of that before.

A service provider may decide to switch her profile to service seeker and this would make her invisible to everybody although her feedback would still be seen by everyone wherever it was left!
Also it wouldn't stop anyone, who had previously made contact with her and had a reply, from sending her a message on AW..

pleasure

A service provider may decide to switch her profile to service seeker and this would make her invisible to everybody although her feedback would still be seen by everyone wherever it was left!
Also it wouldn't stop anyone, who had previously made contact with her and had a reply, from sending her a message on AW..

Ah, I see what you mean. That makes more sense, I was imagining some kind of weird "half-hidden" setting for feedback, where only people who've left you feedback can view yours.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

it could be very simple like breaking a leg or a sick family member, no need to tell everyone, just go quietly.

Offline Stav096

A good proportion of them will have been scams of some sort, but there are also cases where girls disappear off of AW at the start of a new semester, at the end of English Language course, or when their extended shopping/clubbing holiday in London comes to a end.

Rochdull lad

Some just fancy a break; they may have enough Regulars at that time and fancy a bit of a break.

@ OP; it could be a case of being patient and keeping an eye open for the particular WG.  There was one I fancied seeing who "disappeared" like this but who subsequently returned. :yahoo: 

Stealthshagger

How is this the first time in three years I've even considered this to be the reason? I'm now a little worried about my mental health! ;-)

One of my hotlisters disappeared a while back; sexy Sharon from Barwel, passed her in the pub about two years after with a toddler in tow. Guessing that was her motivation.
did it look like you? that would freak me out