Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Two cautionary tales about bareback, both with civvies  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Daffodil

Was seeing a girl recently for a bit who got herself tested after we’d been sleeping together and told me, to my horror, that she had chlamydia. She essentially blamed me as she’d only been with one person in the last year, her ex, and was negative the last time she’d tested, several years before. Fair enough to blame me, I suppose, even though I am usually pretty careful so went and got myself tested. Negative. Went a second time, with the girl this time, and negative again. Turns out it was her partner who had been sleeping about when they were together.

Second story was not quite so horrifying for me, but recently been getting close to another girl. She’s a fair bit younger than me and reckons she’s slept with eight guys, usually bareback but withdrawing for contraception, but has never been tested! Not once in her life. She’s otherwise very sensible and in a professional job. Just thinking about how many girls those guys must have slept with doesn’t fill me with confidence! And if she’s playing the “divide by three” rule that american Pie says girls do I’d dread to think how many people she’s actually exposing herself to.

Anyway, I was a little shocked by a) how you can expose yourself even when you think you’re safe (I knew the first girl’s sexual history before sleeping with her unprotected), and b) how reckless some civvies are with their sexual health. Be careful out there! Look after yourselves!

nervous colin

More to the point, bareback and withdrawing as a form of contraception.  :dash:
She does know that is doomed to fail?

Offline Formicahunt

A good WG knows the risks.

I've bought a lot of old cars in my time, all had been driven hard and had faults with the exception of an old London cab I bought. That had had two Mots a year and regular servicing because when you rely on something for your living you look after it.

Offline Vivago

A good WG knows the risks.

I've bought a lot of old cars in my time, all had been driven hard and had faults with the exception of an old London cab I bought. That had had two Mots a year and regular servicing because when you rely on something for your living you look after it.

Good point. An STI Clinic doctor once told me that you were often safer with a sex worker because they were (usually) regularly tested and more likely to be more careful as a STI would mean loss of income until they were clear.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline TKovac

Daffodil

I may be missing something but you are barebacking the ladies in question so of no moral high ground to stand on surely.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Robbiebucks

More to the point, bareback and withdrawing as a form of contraception.  :dash:
She does know that is doomed to fail?

Not if it’s anal.... :D

Offline switftjake

Daffodil

I may be missing something but you are barebacking the ladies in question so of no moral high ground to stand on surely.
I think that was his point. Dont be a dumbass and sssume your safe barebacking

Offline milkman10

I think that was his point. Dont be a dumbass and sssume your safe barebacking

+1
I think the op has made good points
but I think some people let there little head do the thinking

vw

Was seeing a girl recently for a bit who got herself tested after we’d been sleeping together and told me, to my horror, that she had chlamydia. She essentially blamed me as she’d only been with one person in the last year, her ex, and was negative the last time she’d tested, several years before. Fair enough to blame me, I suppose, even though I am usually pretty careful so went and got myself tested. Negative. Went a second time, with the girl this time, and negative again. Turns out it was her partner who had been sleeping about when they were together.

Second story was not quite so horrifying for me, but recently been getting close to another girl. She’s a fair bit younger than me and reckons she’s slept with eight guys, usually bareback but withdrawing for contraception, but has never been tested! Not once in her life. She’s otherwise very sensible and in a professional job. Just thinking about how many girls those guys must have slept with doesn’t fill me with confidence! And if she’s playing the “divide by three” rule that american Pie says girls do I’d dread to think how many people she’s actually exposing herself to.

Anyway, I was a little shocked by a) how you can expose yourself even when you think you’re safe (I knew the first girl’s sexual history before sleeping with her unprotected), and b) how reckless some civvies are with their sexual health. Be careful out there! Look after yourselves!

GUM recommend every time you are about to start with a new partner to get tested for good reason.

Offline Daffodil

Daffodil

Look at Sherlock here  :wacko:

Offline yandex

Not entirely sure I understand the point of this - other than you can catch an sti from sex  :unknown:

People lie about their sexual histories and trust is earned over a very long time in that regard. Anything else is pure gambling so it depends on how much you like the odds - and how much those odds seem better when you're drunk/in love/about to shag a pretty girl

Offline JonasG

I mean everyone knows this already surely.