Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who should do the stripping?  (Read 801 times)

Offline flammable999

Do you guys prefer the girl to strip herself during a punt or would you rather strip her yourself?

I have a duo soon with two girls who will be dressed up as schoolgirls and wondering if watching  them strip each other would be more boner inducing or me stripping them. What would you do?

Offline Marmalade

It’s difficult to imagine what you’d enjoy most when you’ve been here for more than two years and posted fuck all. When was your last punt? Three years ago? Or do you have a thing against contributing?

YidArmy

Which girls? Post links and we'll give you some advice.. :)

Offline flammable999

Tbh I have only had a handful of punts and the last one was two and a half years ago and she deleted her profile swiftly afterwards

Offline Marmalade

Tbh I have only had a handful of punts and the last one was two and a half years ago and she deleted her profile swiftly afterwards

In which case you would be jumping in rather deep ordering a duo. But like the man said, with a question like that, post the links.

This is a general response. Doesn’t mean I’m convinced you are not a troll. I think the high probability is that you’re a troll.  :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Just a tip, if you want to keep you're UKP and UKE accounts and user names separate, don't copy and paste the same question between the sites.   :hi:

Offline cueball

Fwiw I'm not bothered if she doesn't strip me but it's definitely my job to strip her.... because I like stripping em  :D

Offline maxxblue

Do you guys prefer the girl to strip herself during a punt or would you rather strip her yourself?

I have a duo soon with two girls who will be dressed up as schoolgirls and wondering if watching  them strip each other would be more boner inducing or me stripping them. What would you do?

It doesn't matter what other people would do - other people won't be there. You are the one paying, and you're the one who'll be there, so it's what turns you on that matters.  :hi:

Offline hw189

Mutual undressing for me, its like unwrapping my present.

Offline Titti Tatti

Mutual undressing for me, its like unwrapping my present.

Quite.  Cant be a common thing as many girls seem surprised by that request.  For me if I come out of the shower to find she's stripped off and them she puts her hand straight inside the towel, I know she's not on the same wavelength. The best girls take their time for me.

Offline shagmore

You need help my friend if you want them to dress as school girls - that is seriously bad.

But answering your question, if you have 2 get one to strip and you undress the other.

It also depends on the mood, sometimes its great to watch them peal off their clothes, others it great to assist.