Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The need to end a spree on a high note  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Powell

After going on a bit of a spree and seeing a few girls in quick succession, I find myself needing to end it with a really good punt.  I did so recently, and thought I would lay off for a while, but found myself going for one more punt. The additional, ill advised punt wasn't entirely satisfying, and now I am feeling in need of another to get back on top of it. 

This pattern of behaviour leads into a spiral. Does anyone know what I'm getting at, it all sound so familiar - like the alcoholic who decides he needs just one more drink.

Any advice welcome!

vw

I cannot see the spree in your reviews, maybe reviewing all will help you get to the bottom of your issues and addiction.   :D

Offline peter purves

I cannot see the spree in your reviews, maybe reviewing all will help you get to the bottom of your issues and addiction.   :D

:lol:

Can't beat this riposte, no matter in what shape or form it is presented here  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Powell

LOL!
I guess I will post a few more reviews, but I still want some sympathy.

Offline jaydefo24

Yup, I have been known to go straight from one to another to try and make up for a shit experience. It’s not quite the same as booze because I know that once I have a good one I’ll be satisfied for a while and not want to ruin the afterglow ...

Online lewisjones23

LOL!
I guess I will post a few more reviews, but I still want some sympathy.

fuck off to mumsnet if you want sympathy  :thumbsup:

Offline Bogof60

It's located between shit and syphilis in the dictionary.
Go look it up.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shagmore

Sympathy - you sad fucker, 2 reviews - wow what a spree.

time wasting twat to say the least - put up or shut the fuck up

Offline Powell

fuck off to mumsnet if you want sympathy  :thumbsup:

:lol:

As if the word 'spree' wasn't causing enough trouble, I then goin with 'sympathy'!  Not a time waster, though, to be honest most all of my punts have representative reviews on here.  Perhaps I need to take one for the team, I will keep my head down until then.

Offline Marmalade

LOL!
but I still want some sympathy.
:cry:

Wrong place mate. Learn to live with yourself.

bigmanbigman

One comment
Sweets in a sweet shop
Figure.