Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street action, Leyton/Leytonstone/stratford  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Ayrshireguy76

Coming to the areas next week for first time in years.

Any street girl action or has it died a death..... or is plod all over it that it’s not worth it.

Any ideas on areas that would be good are appreciated

Thanks
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Poker penis

ilford there is street action...
go for it :crazy:

Offline Ayrshireguy76

Cheers.... what street names or area.... no need to be specific incase I arisecsuspicion
Banned by:

Offline punk

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 12:11:13 am by punk »

Offline Ayrshireguy76

Banned by:

Offline Ayrshireguy76

Thanks Matsurra, decent girls or not? .... is there a mix of backgrounds ?
Banned by:

Offline Ozy84

Thanks Matsurra, decent girls or not? .... is there a mix of backgrounds ?

Yep some are some chinese students some asian lawyers some are even american pharmacists. There really is a proper COCKtail! Ilford is very mixed  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 12:20:27 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline joser

15 plus girls in ilford last night. A few stinkers. A few stunners too.
Be careful large police presence and likely imminent crackdown as it's becoming too wide spread like last year
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 01:59:07 pm by joser »

Offline horny_hunk

Be careful large police presence and likely imminent crackdown as it's becoming too wide spread like last year
Yeah I saw quite a few late last night there. Pretty obvious too as a lot were wearing next to nothing in the middle of the night.
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Ozy84

The met cannot do anything. The romainians and bulgarians have absolutely taken over and there just isnt enough police anymore.

Cars are now parked up and punters resort to foot. Pimps are not only on the roads but in houses. And the girls have rooms to go back to. Proper organised shit. As long as it can be contained to the lane then i think this will continue with a once a year 2 week clearup.

P.s you always turn up on these street girl threads and have contributed fuck all else in the last 5 years. Are you just a dirty old bastard who pervs on these girls and goes to the grounds of the local church to have a wank? 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 02:44:12 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline Ozy84

Yeah I saw quite a few late last night there. Pretty obvious too as a lot were wearing next to nothing in the middle of the night.

I think it would be obvious even if they had burkas on!

Seen a couple will full on stockings etc.

Type_O_Negative

I'm surprised it happens in that part of London. I remember Stratford as a muslim shithole but maybe things changed  :unknown:

Offline punk

I'm surprised it happens in that part of London. I remember Stratford as a muslim shithole but maybe things changed  :unknown:

Nothing has changed.

Offline Poker penis

banged a few there..... a stunner actually on the back of a house near the house window ...family watching match of the day and me 2 while doing doggy style.. great fun 2 in 1..got love that area !!!

Offline Ozy84

Ilfords now fucked, shitty polish shops everywhere. These bastards drink all day long and then fight with each other all night long, 5 to a room.

Type_O_Negative

Ilfords now fucked, shitty polish shops everywhere. These bastards drink all day long and then fight with each other all night long, 5 to a room.
So be careful, one day they may have a go at you!  :sarcastic:

Offline entropy09

Ilford is what Stratford used to be before the Olympics. I remember when Stratford just had that crappy Shopping centre next to the bus station. Ilford on the other hand was seen as the nicer shopping centre.

Anyway on topic, there's usually a lot of girls hanging around the corners between Atherton Leisure Centre and the Sainsburys on Romford road near Stratford. Most of them are drug addicts or being pimped out by the local drug dealers so be careful. Also they're not very pretty either.

Offline Ayrshireguy76

Cheers all.... I’ll maybe have a look for old times sake., but maybe give it a miss if too much of a risk for too many reasons nowadays
Banned by:

Offline sparkus

I've not seen any on Lea Bridge Road in Leyton for ages now and I often did see them plying their trade after dark.

Harrow Green in Leytonstone used to have them but I think there was a crackdown and they never returned.  Before I'd even considered punting I was propositioned one night there (on the way to my girlfriend at the time's house and all), must have been 2007.