Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olympia fitness Milf  (Read 4053 times)

Offline kieroncamdoe

External Link/Members Only

only one review on her in here but she has been around a while and only a handful of reviews on adultwork. Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting her and if so would they recommend her ?

I am planning on seeing her very soon  and will post up a review after the meet.

Offline Jerboa

No not seen her, but agree she looks hot.

Offline Plato

I saw her when she was based near Earl's Court 18 months ago.

Looks a bit masculine, but she has a great body - running is her sport.

Not a bad session - kissing, oral both ways, fucking mainly doggy.

All in all pretty vanilla, pleasant enough, but not particularly memorable.

Offline kieroncamdoe

I saw her when she was based near Earl's Court 18 months ago.

Looks a bit masculine, but she has a great body - running is her sport.

Not a bad session - kissing, oral both ways, fucking mainly doggy.

All in all pretty vanilla, pleasant enough, but not particularly memorable.

thanks for this - fab body and a good service what im after on this occasion and it seems she fits the bill. Will post a review after the meet

Offline Steve2

Saw her several years ago at the famous Perivale flat and she was OK @£60/hr. She moved to Hendon among other places and Earls Court and now I see she is £120/hr  :scare:

I hope you enjoy

Offline llanero

Also saw her in Perivale, close to the A40... bit too much fitness but one of the best anal I did  :wacko:. She's given up with that  :( shame, she was good

Offline kieroncamdoe

hearing she may offer/ has offered  bb - so absolute no no for me now.

Offline llanero

Doubt it quite much but can't dispute it.

Offline Bassman

Where'd you hear that?

Online webpunter

I recall she was 80 for the hour then but a bit of a trek.  At this price rat-drainpipe-up.  Not so sure @ 120

Also saw her in Perivale, close to the A40

Offline Bassman

Pm d by another member on here .

Good on you for letting the rest of us know  :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

Any WG could of offered or be offering BB, who would know?

Offline peter purves

Any WG could of offered or be offering BB, who would know?

True, but I think the key is once you know , what does one do, with that new information at hand?? :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:17:13 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

ralzee

I tried her about 2 years ago, she was a bit athletic looking but not that functionally athletic..  her legs didn't go that far back or apart.. like probably an average 20-30 year old girl has more flexibility than her.

also the condom she gave me broke - snapped.. inside her. Don't know if I should get tested but I haven't noticed or felt anything strange!

Offline russell sprout

I tried her about 2 years ago, she was a bit athletic looking but not that functionally athletic..  her legs didn't go that far back or apart.. like probably an average 20-30 year old girl has more flexibility than her.

also the condom she gave me broke - snapped.. inside her. Don't know if I should get tested but I haven't noticed or felt anything strange!
You haven't been tested in 2 years??

Offline LLPunting

OK, so you barebacked a suspected barebacker and didn't get tested...  and you think you're ok because you didn't drip, piss fire or otherwise break out in herpes...  You could be lucky and be an asymptomatic carrier so good luck with that...  The big A may take many months even years to manifest so guess what?  You should have got tested.   :dash:

Oh, and thanks from all the ladies (and their subsequent lays) that you barebacked up top or down below.   :dash:

Offline Titti Tatti

Pm d by another member on here .

I don't know Olympia and probably never will. I will not BB.

But it would be better for the reputation if the site if such allegations were made with first hand knowledge.  "Someone told me" is not the way to go.

Why Pm you, why not say what they know on here? Reviews and comments should be fair.

Offline LLPunting

Just watching "The Truth About... HIV" on iPlayer.  HIV can be dormant for as long as a decade.
Food for thought.