Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppingcandyxo (zoe) once you pop you wont stop  (Read 1309 times)

Offline McLovin69

What a fantastic new addition to cardiff, this lady is sexy, beautiful and a must see

You get what you pay for, quality and fun all the way

What it comes down to is do you want a Reliant Robin (slow, ugly, shabby with something missing or a Bugatti Veyron (fast, beautiful, luxurious, full of excitement and one hell of a body)

Poppingcandyox is a Bugatti Veyron all day long, plus she is intelligent, reliable, accommodating and a great communicator

:P

External Link/Members Only

Offline crfc

WTF is this shit!!!
How anout doing a review
Ince area, time, price and services provided along with any links to website/s

Offline McLovin69

Now i know why i hate this site, because of idiots like you, its not just a review site its also a forum, but as you have thrown your dummy out of your pram, i will write a review just for you, chin up buttercup it will be up in the next hour or so

Offline mashit1

Hate this site but still read it  :dash: :dash: :mcloving69:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 12:14:18 pm by mashit1 »

Offline KC66

Now i know why i hate this site, because of idiots like you, its not just a review site its also a forum, but as you have thrown your dummy out of your pram, i will write a review just for you, chin up buttercup it will be up in the next hour or so

If you are familiar with this site then what else did you expect to your opening post! Limited reviews and you paste what on the surface just looks like a touting advertisement. We all value conversation as well as views but maybe you were just a little over enthusiastic!

Offline crfc

Blah, blah, blah, weep..
Dull twat posts more rubbish rather than jyst doing the right thing
Fucking leaching loaders everywhere...

Offline Proton

Certainly looks a fit lady, so knock up an informative review on "Poppingcandyxo" and we all can benefit from your experience  :drinks:

Offline Mrstealth2017

I too have seen Zoe on numerous  occasions  lately  and yes she is a very good girl that will leave you drained and craving  more .

Offline crfc

I too have seen Zoe on numerous  occasions  lately  and yes she is a very good girl that will leave you drained and craving  more .
Sigh.....

Offline winkywanky

Offline Snake Pliskin

'Leave you drained and craving more'. Think the poster been reading too much mills and boon.  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

I must say, Mills & Boon have changed somewhat since Barbara Cartland's demise.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

McLovin, you review was welcome, though fluffy. Your comments below the review giving context and comparison with other good SPs you've seen add legitimacy.

But, I'm with CRFC on this post - and your follow up comments. You've been twattish

Offline Razor Boy

I think she’s in for a busy February!  :P
Hope demand doesn’t push the rate up  :scare: