Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Devon Holiday Recommendations  (Read 1793 times)

vw

Have landed a house down in Devon for a week in April was looking for recommendations for incalls and outcalls about 15-20 miles from Exeter.

Hoping to pop to Plymouth to see what the fuss is about JBJolie as i like my Romanians. External Link/Members Only

And sure King Roth mentioned this one the other day when mentioning driving past Bristol to someone

External Link/Members Only Blonde Roxy

Just after suggestions, cheers ! :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 05:24:34 am by vw »

devonred

Have seen the two you have mentioned and can highly reccomend either of them. Both go out their way to give you a fantastic time and both are hot  :) :thumbsup:.

Have not seen this WG personally, but have heard good things and have always been keen External Link/Members Only. She is on constant tour mainly in south west/east, so if the dates match up may be worth a go although abit on the pricier side @ 165/hour.

Offline JimmySW

I've seen JBJolie recently and can confirm she's definitely worth a visit. Blonde Roxy has had a baby since the photos and I'm a bit fussy about extra pounds :-(  I'm trying organise a meeting with Rachel - I hope that works out!

One on my "To Do" list is Megan External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - although she's only had one review on here and only a rating of 5, they are from reviewers with high ratings themselves - one to watch I think!

Offline rudolph hucker

You'd be spot on with Blond Roxy, she was Top 3 in my hit list when she worked in Bristol.

bristolqwerty

Have landed a house down in Devon for a week in April was looking for recommendations for incalls and outcalls about 15-20 miles from Exeter.

Hoping to pop to Plymouth to see what the fuss is about JBJolie as i like my Romanians. External Link/Members Only

And sure King Roth mentioned this one the other day when mentioning driving past Bristol to someone

External Link/Members Only Blonde Roxy

Just after suggestions, cheers ! :drinks:
Hope you really enjoy JBjolie mate, not much else in Plymouth of that standard.  Look forward to seeing a few Plymouth reviews, theres tons of dodgy looking Romanians down here. :rolleyes:
I see Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is in Plymouth and has been for quite a while.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  has good reviews.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only so did this lady, has a new profile now.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only I hear good things about this lady.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 05:42:19 pm by bristolqwerty »

vw

Hope you really enjoy JBjolie mate, not much else in Plymouth of that standard, maybe Graciexxx if your feeling adventurous, her only fault is being a bit disorganised at times which might p you off  :( but a very sincere and genuine wg.  Look forward to seeing a few Plymouth reviews, theres tons of dodgy looking Romanians down here.

Have Exeter to and going to bung some reverse booking outcalls up, usually get people out 60-70 miles when at home so never know !

It all else fails book jB for the week !

Offline Roth

You'd be spot on with Blond Roxy, she was Top 3 in my hit list when she worked in Bristol.

+1  :thumbsup: A fucking good punt.  :rose:

Offline Roth

There's also Gracie External Link/Members Only

But you may have to go further South West to see here and she is just post-baby.  :unknown:

vw

There's also Gracie External Link/Members Only

But you may have to go further South West to see here and she is just post-baby.  :unknown:

Not sure why I would have to move South West when she can move east ?

Offline Roth

Not sure why I would have to move South West when she can move east ?

Very true. :D

vw

Very true. :D

Its a holiday, have a nice place on my tod for fun !

Opens many doors !

Offline Roth

Its a holiday, have a nice place on my tod for fun !

Opens many doors !

Sounds like your gonna have fun!  :drinks:

Offline agent orange

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just down the road from Exeter at Sidford.  Mature, but fantastic body and attitude.

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just down the road from Exeter at Sidford.  Mature, but fantastic body and attitude.

Have booked her before on her boat but she had parked in front of my local pub and the beer garden was full of my mates so mission aborted !

Thanks for suggestion though.

Offline Seand

There is a mature lady offering massage in Exmouth whom I hope to see soon.
Not sure if much more is on offer but reports elsewhere indicate that there may be depending on the mood.
Shes called Margaret Newton and has a website.