Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla6969  (Read 1089 times)

Belisknor

Camilla6969
External Link/Members Only
£150 for 1 Hour incall

This is a review from the beginning of this year (2015) and have held of writing as I wasn't sure past reports from before joining this site were allowed until checking with Admin.

I met this lady when she was visiting Cornwall in a village between Truro and Falmouth.

Arranging the meet was effortless and was done via Adult Work or text messages which was all dealt with in a timely fashion.

When she opened the door she took my breath away she is without doubt the most beautiful lady I have paid for sex and with over 30 punts under my belt that's quite a statement.

She's a Brazilian Lady and English isn't her first language so while she does understand some of what your saying it's not that easy to hold a conversation, which wasn't to much of a worry for me as after looking at her I was far more interested in other things.

Unfortunately this is where things go down hill quite drastically as first I'd requested her to wear a nurses outfit that she was wearing in one of her profile pictures but she chose to wear something else, not a good start ! Then I was led up to this pokey little room with a single bed which she apologised about as it was rented accomadation. FFS !!!

At this point I was thinking of walking but the girl is so stunningly beautiful that the chap downstairs had other ideas and was already rock hard.

I then lent in to kiss her while groping her magnificent ass and straight away she turned her head away so obviously kissing wasn't on the agenda  :thumbsdown: annoyed by this I continued  kissing my way down her beautiful body removing her clothes as I went and went to work sucking on those lovely enhanced tits and licked and sucked on those for sometime before being asked if I wanted a 69  :P  How could I refuse once she removed her panties she has quite a bit of pubic hair but it's all trimmed nicely and away from her lips so no worries about getting a mouth full of muff. She then got on top of me so I could tongue that sweet pussy and ass hole which was very enjoyable for me anyway lol no reaction from her what so ever but what annoyed me was that she was either wanking me or playing with my balls not once while in this position did she take me in her mouth  :dash:

Very annoyed now on how shit this was turning out to be it was time to fuck her where she puts the condom on me followed by a fair bit of lube ( another bad sign ) and I started to fuck her while her legs are over my shoulders, I really love this position as you can get in nice and deep, Camilla was rubbing her clit and with in a few seconds she's making these obviously fake groaning sounds and telling me how she was about to cum, Oh I'm cumming lol lying bitch !!  So fucked her as hard as I could out of spit before filling the condom.

By this point we were mid way through the booking when she asked me if I'd like a shower to which I replied that I'd paid for an hour and we were only half way through the booking. We then talked for a bit about her home country the weather  :dash: before on to a massage which dare I say was probably the most enjoyable part of the punt.

Then onto round two which was more wanking again no oral and then on to doggie which was very enjoyable as she does have one hell of a body and a sensational ass I really enjoyed fucking her before my eventual orgasm which took quite sometime as I really wasn't in to this punt at all and clearly neither was she !!!

I took a shower and before leaving she was showing me a friend of hers adult work profile asking me if I could leave her feedback/field report. She has only started out recently and needed some positive feedback ( all nighter she winks at me ) At this point it was time I left.

Summary

This was the second worst punt of my life, usually I pick rather wisely but on this occasion I was won over by her gorgeous looks and body, very good Adult Work feedback and the fact that she was very close to home. ( mainly the latter )

I feel compelled to write this as she tours around the Southwest regularly and has 64 positive Adult Work feedback which just goes to show you can't always trust that sites feedback system.

Meet duration: 1 hour ( probably less as she's definitely a clock watcher )
Would I return: No
Would I recommend: No

vw

Have away's skipped her by, even though she is only 7 miles away just had a feeling.

There is no excuse for the room obviously being a cheapskate, even if hotel fucked up you usually end up with 2 twins.

Belisknor

I had that same feeling but took a rather costly gamble :( It's such a shame really as if she upped her game she could be so much better.

vw

I had that same feeling but took a rather costly gamble :( It's such a shame really as if she upped her game she could be so much better.
Sounds like Jess who i reviewed, the only career effort was a good tit operation, and thinking that will paper over the cracks of being shit in bed.

Belisknor

There's a few Brazilian girls doing the rounds in the SouthWest but since seeing this one I haven't been brave enough to take a chance.

vw

There's a few Brazilian girls doing the rounds in the SouthWest but since seeing this one I haven't been brave enough to take a chance.
I prefer my Romanians and Poles at the moment !

Belisknor

Haven't been brave enough to try a Romanian as am put off by there reputation as being either forced in to this line of work or just plain shit though that being said I am tempted by this one

vw

Haven't been brave enough to try a Romanian as am put off by there reputation as being either forced in to this line of work or just plain shit though that being said I am tempted by this one

Yes she is on my list had to cancel Petite Sophie today, sore throat and cold.  And have a Transylvanian threesome in the pipeline with Raquel and her new friend !

Romanians as a whole are bad but the good ones are damn good !

Belisknor

Have you ever seen this one ? She's in my area at the moment and looks nice

vw

Have you ever seen this one ? She's in my area at the moment and looks nice

Think you missed a number this is an expired couples profile hornywetcouple4u ?

vw

Belisknor

Lol I have already commented on this one in another thread which I'd forgotten about, she has feedback on adultwork mentioning she does bare back and according to the other thread she will go bare for more money. FFS what a silly girl, definitely one to avoid !!!