Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sky Eyes touring Bristol  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Touring Bristol and showing a number.  :thumbsup:  Looks hot  :thumbsup: although a bit on the pricey side.  :unknown:

Got a Positive review on here and one Neutral review.  :thumbsup:  The Neutral was based on her charging extra for anal which she doesn't seem to offer now plus faking an orgasm (who cares?) plus tats that are airbrushed out of her pics. :unknown:

spkmstr48

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Touring Bristol and showing a number.  :thumbsup:  Looks hot  :thumbsup: although a bit on the pricey side.  :unknown:

Got a Positive review on here and one Neutral review.  :thumbsup:  The Neutral was based on her charging extra for anal which she doesn't seem to offer now plus faking an orgasm (who cares?) plus tats that are airbrushed out of her pics. :unknown:

The photoshopping is a bit extreme. Look at the photo in the bath something weird happening to the water on the left.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Roth

The photoshopping is a bit extreme. Look at the photo in the bath something weird happening to the water on the left.

Your right! Well spotted!  :thumbsup:

spkmstr48

Your right! Well spotted!  :thumbsup:

Some photos also look like she is superimposed on the background to avoid showing distortion of the original photo.

Case of buyer beware I fear.

Offline Roth

Some photos also look like she is superimposed on the background to avoid showing distortion of the original photo.

Case of buyer beware I fear.

Your probably right sadly.  :thumbsdown: :cry:

Offline BogBog1

She's back in town today and tomorrow.... she looks hot but something is putting me off. Maybe all the airbrushing.

vw

She's back in town today and tomorrow.... she looks hot but something is putting me off. Maybe all the airbrushing.
Your right, there is tingle in my big toe, that's warning enough for me.

Offline Caratacus

I thought about seeing her but she has fake norks. Not a fan of them

Islander

I thought about seeing her but she has fake norks. Not a fan of them

I'd be a lot more concerned about the fake pictures...

Offline Roth

Offline PaintBrush

Could not agree more.

Looks smoking hot but with all that art work, another pass.

Still, if anyone is willing to give her a go i as  always will be most interested.

bristolscotsman

She's a nice lady. Looks absolutely nothing like the pics but great comms and great service none the less.  Yes, not cheap. Loads of tats photoshopped out. Regards.

Offline Urban_G

I saw this girl once, she does give a great service and has a hot body (as you can tell), although she has quite a few tattoo's. Her hair was long then so I think the ones where it's shorter are fairly new.