Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Cinthya touring Bristol. Jassmine's Romanian mate  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gorgeous Jassmine fucks off to London.  Gorgeous Cinthyaa comes to Bristol.  Probably same Pimp and probably same crap Romanian service.  :dash: :dash:

Cda1966

At least you can say the Romanian girls are consistent, 100% crap all the time

spkmstr48

At least you can say the Romanian girls are consistent, 100% crap all the time

If only it was 100% we could then ignore them all. However, as it's more like 99% there's always a possibility which keeps us looking,  :cool:

fatmonkey85

that one is no where near as fit as Jasmine. They all used to work in a brothel in Bucharest. One comes round occasionally called Analesse she is well worth a pop. Small blonde massive natural boobs

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Problem is they all seem to get decent feedback..........but notice no field reports, my line is I will only see a Romanian if there are at least 2 valid field reports.

Otherwise we are letting our dicks rule our heads............now try getting around that one Sergei.

Offline Lewis

I saw Cinthyaa the other Saturday evening in Oxford and had an excellent time with her. The other girl (Jasmine) I believe she no longer works with because of the crap service she offers, and it's got a her a "switch and bait" feedback on here because of it.

Anyway, here's my review of my meeting with her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54165.0

I'm hoping she'll be back in Oxford anytime soon.

Offline Lewis

Problem is they all seem to get decent feedback..........but notice no field reports, .

There are a couple of FRs for Cinthyaa.

External Link/Members Only (mine)

External Link/Members Only (someone else's)

No idea why she hasn't linked them to her AW profile.

Offline Roth

There are a couple of FRs for Cinthyaa.

External Link/Members Only (mine)

External Link/Members Only (someone else's)

No idea why she hasn't linked them to her AW profile.

Chalk and cheese then compared to Jassmine!  :unknown:

Offline Lewis

I'd be grateful if someone in Bristol would give Cynthiaa a go and see if they had a good time like I did.

Offline Roth

Sounds like it could be an enjoyable challenge which is a change with a Romanian prossie.  :thumbsup: :D :D

spkmstr48

Sounds like it could be an enjoyable challenge which is a change with a Romanian prossie.  :thumbsup: :D :D

Another one for the hot list