Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Totty  (Read 4635 times)

Offline Roth

There seems to be some top prossie totty in Bristol at the moment.   Soph, Blonde Roxy, Angelina, Lilly, Scarlette, Dagmara, Agnus, Hollie Love, Horny Blonde (Dya), Southwest Elite and even  Claudia (I like her).  :thumbsup: :yahoo: :drinks:

Too much pussy, only one cock and and limited dosh after Christmas.  Fucking depressing. :cry: :thumbsdown:

SirFrank

Roll on payday. I'm skint. Woke up every morning this week for work, still dark, thinking fuck me talk about living the dream. There has to be more to life than this shit. I'm hoping To get back on the horse in February.

Offline Roth

Roll on payday. I'm skint. Woke up every morning this week for work, still dark, thinking fuck me talk about living the dream. There has to be more to life than this shit. I'm hoping To get back on the horse in February.

Trouble is I have been paid and I'm still broke.   :cry:

Fuck it! Might still squeeze in a quick punt though!  :D

Offline Roth

And still they come......
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well spotted RH.  Just added her to my HL.  She looks fucking hot and good value at £100ph as long as she delivers.   :yahoo: :dance:

You might beat me to it with the state of my dosh this month.   :thumbsup:

But you never know! :lol:

Offline rudolph hucker

I'll sub you on a two's-up Roth!!

Offline Roth

I'll sub you on a two's-up Roth!!

Now theirs an offer.   :lol: :D

But you'd only laff at the size of my cock.  :cry:

Not fair! :lol:

Offline rudolph hucker

Aye-aye, looks interesting......

+ three in a bed with......

''The Lily and Lexy Show'', got a certain ring to it....

Offline TerryTibbs

Just noticed this on Lily's profile.......

Q. Any discount? A. i will give you 10 pounds back if you leave me feedback and 20 pounds back for field report.

Wow, at last a working girl with a business brain!!!

not sure I understand the rules though!

Q. How i get discount?

A. just book me on aw website little faster time than our real meeting then write me real time of meeting. in the end leave me feedback and i will bring money back.

Nice work....

Terry  :timeout:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:24:41 pm by TerryTibbs »

Offline CasualPaul1999

Lexy was called Delicate Kimmy the other day I put her profile up on an other post.Her first profile is now gone.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 03:12:36 pm by CasualPaul1999 »

Offline rudolph hucker

Offline Roth

Lookd cute.....

Bristol is fast becoming Warsaw-On-Avon.

Well reviewed.  Another one to add to my HL.  :D

Bring on the dancing Polish prossies!! :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

Cda1966

That Lexy girl is the same picture as Kimmy which your saying is a scam fuck, just saying !

Offline Roth

That Lexy girl is the same picture as Kimmy which your saying is a scam fuck, just saying !

Well spotted. :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Lookd cute.....

Bristol is fast becoming Warsaw-On-Avon.

I see she likes a bit of sphincter surfing for an extra few quid.  Deffo worth a try.   :yahoo:

Offline Roth

Another hot Pole coming to Bristol.  Plenty of AW feedback including from ciscoxxx69.    :thumbsup:

Looks a good punt at £90 per hour.  :D

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Another hot Pole coming to Bristol.  Plenty of AW feedback including from ciscoxxx69.    :thumbsup:

Looks a good punt at £90 per hour.  :D

Very nice.
Bristol is teaming with hot Poles at the moment :thumbsup:

ATMIV

Very nice.
Bristol is teaming with hot Poles at the moment :thumbsup:

She is a tourer so don't expect her to be in Bristol for long

Offline BogBog1

Already moved to Swindon... jeez you've gotta be really quick these days!

Offline Roth

Already moved to Swindon... jeez you've gotta be really quick these days!

Damn! :unknown:

Offline BogBog1

I've got a threesome booked with Lexy and Lily on Thursday... bit of a risk having never seen either of them before, but in both the profile and the (very good) emails I've exchanged with Lexy, she has confirmed that ithey do indeed provide a FULL lesbian service - which is what convinced me (none of the threesomes I've gone for before have ever done this). Report to follow!

Offline Roth

I've got a threesome booked with Lexy and Lily on Thursday... bit of a risk having never seen either of them before, but in both the profile and the (very good) emails I've exchanged with Lexy, she has confirmed that ithey do indeed provide a FULL lesbian service - which is what convinced me (none of the threesomes I've gone for before have ever done this). Report to follow!

Hope you double check as Lilly Blacks profile disappeared over the weekend and is still down.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

Lexi Snows aka Delicate Kimmys profile says she no longer in Bristol.   :thumbsdown:

Looks like they were a pair of scammers.  :thumbsdown: :bomb:

Offline BogBog1

Yeah spotted that too yesterday - immediately emailed Lexy asking what was going on. No response  :dash: What IS it with these girls, seriously???? We had a confirmed booking for tomorrow. I give up (actually, I dont, although I keep saying I will!) I guess what this shows is that they were probably scammers, so despite their confirmation that they provide a "full lesbian show" what I'd have actually got is two girls looking a bit awkward and me regretting having fallen for the possibility of a proper threesome. Again! So a lucky escape I think.

I want Cassandra and Alisya to come back - I've seen them both separately but never together, and I understand they DO go for the full-on lesbian thing.

Offline Roth

Yeah spotted that too yesterday - immediately emailed Lexy asking what was going on. No response  :dash: What IS it with these girls, seriously???? We had a confirmed booking for tomorrow. I give up (actually, I dont, although I keep saying I will!) I guess what this shows is that they were probably scammers, so despite their confirmation that they provide a "full lesbian show" what I'd have actually got is two girls looking a bit awkward and me regretting having fallen for the possibility of a proper threesome. Again! So a lucky escape I think.

I want Cassandra and Alisya to come back - I've seen them both separately but never together, and I understand they DO go for the full-on lesbian thing.

A pair of scammers then.  :thumbsdown:

Maybe try Soph and Hollie Love for a threesome.  They're supposed to be good.  :thumbsup:

BJanee also works with another girl.  So does polish Lilly.  And so does Scarlette.   :D

Mark1234

Hello

I work in Bristol occasionally and was hoping to catch Cassandra4you and/or Alysia4you when visiting next week, but I see they're no longer working?

I last saw them in the middle of last year and was one of their first customers back in 2013. They gained huge popularity as they were brilliant individually and together.

When did they stop? Does anyone know if they're coming back? Or working somewhere else?

Any knowledge on this would be gratefully received!

Offline Roth

Hello

I work in Bristol occasionally and was hoping to catch Cassandra4you and/or Alysia4you when visiting next week, but I see they're no longer working?

I last saw them in the middle of last year and was one of their first customers back in 2013. They gained huge popularity as they were brilliant individually and together.

When did they stop? Does anyone know if they're coming back? Or working somewhere else?

Any knowledge on this would be gratefully received!

Don't know.  :unknown:  Try one of the other duos in Bristol.  BJanee offers them.  So does Soph so does Claudia so does Scarlette. :thumbsup:  probably some others out there too.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Of course, this thread is currently close to the Scarlette one, so anyone reading it is likely to already know about her - but as that might not always be the case, it's worth pointing out that Scarlette is on the UKP blacklist, and isn't likely to come off it anytime soon, if ever.

Quite apart from that £900 rip-off - and threatening to wreck the family of a married punter, let's not forget that part - there's also the fact that she has stood up, let down, and generally inconvenienced a pretty long list of UKP members since she "turned evil" back in October 2013.  The last couple of pages of her review thread don't make very encouraging reading.

Offline Roth

Quite apart from that £900 rip-off - and threatening to wreck the family of a married punter, let's not forget that part - there's also the fact that she has stood up, let down, and generally inconvenienced a pretty long list of UKP members since she "turned evil" back in October 2013.  The last couple of pages of her review thread don't make very encouraging reading.

Were you that punter? :unknown:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Not the one who got ripped off, no.  Just one of the others.  But that's not why why I posted, I'm not that petty, it's just that Scarlette is unreliable, dishonest, and quite possibly mentally unstable - and punters should be made aware of that.

Scarlette's review thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15251.0;all

Offline Roth

........ is unreliable, dishonest, and quite possibly mentally unstable - and punters should be made aware of that.

Like a lot of prossies then!?  :wackogirl: :wacko: :crazy:

LexyakaKimmy

Hi guys. In the start i want to say we are not scammers. I go from bristol because group of polish pimp all the time deleted ours profile(in the past i was working for them). I was banned for 2 weeks then write to aw and send  pictures to proof of me - they unbanned me. sorry my write English is poor. I am Kimmy now Lexy - the same person. Someone dont want me work there. For me this town is unlucky. Try to feel what we feel. I change profiles in poland to bristol then go to airplane then train in trian i see ours profile deleted next open new one and deleted - all time the same. Pay for service apartments and dont have money and profile. Belive me in this time i dont want work.

Offline Roth

Hi guys. In the start i want to say we are not scammers. I go from bristol because group of polish pimp all the time deleted ours profile(in the past i was working for them). I was banned for 2 weeks then write to aw and send  pictures to proof of me - they unbanned me. sorry my write English is poor. I am Kimmy now Lexy - the same person. Someone dont want me work there. For me this town is unlucky. Try to feel what we feel. I change profiles in poland to bristol then go to airplane then train in trian i see ours profile deleted next open new one and deleted - all time the same. Pay for service apartments and dont have money and profile. Belive me in this time i dont want work.

Its no surprise there are polish pimps in Bristol with the number of polish prossies around.  But if this is true then these pimps are scum cunts.   :thumbsdown:

Offline tazman1002001

Lexy used to be called Kimmy ....is 100% the same girl I saw her a few times in Glasgow and saw her as Lexy Snow in Edinburgh a few days ago.....def the same girl and is genuine... My POSITIVE review will be up later today

Hope this clears things up?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Its no surprise there are polish pimps in Bristol with the number of polish prossies around.  But if this is true then these pimps are scum cunts.   :thumbsdown:

Like I said Kimmy and Lexy are the same sexy girl and def the same blonde girl in the pictures with a smoking hot body.....story is similar to the one she told me when i saw her .....shit time from the pimps which is such a shame....now seems independant  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: