Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ukrainian girl in Exeter  (Read 2005 times)

Offline jamieb28

External Link/Members Only

So thinking of seeing this one, I wonder if she's really a rom though 🤔

Anyone seen her ? Or have experience with ukrainian girls, Profile is pretty new

Think ill probably just have tofft lol

Online joninbristol

External Link/Members Only

So thinking of seeing this one, I wonder if she's really a rom though 🤔

Anyone seen her ? Or have experience with ukrainian girls, Profile is pretty new

Think ill probably just have tofft lol

I'd go for Romanian. They or their pimps are generally not beneath passing themselves off as any nationality when they give crap service. I very much doubt there are any Ukrainians in Exeter, you'd have to squeeze blood out of fat arsed not-so-Priti Patel to get her to sign an immigration permit for her based on past actions. I'd pass.

Offline jamieb28

Yeh I thought the same, but the pricing is slightly different to the typical rom's like she offers 45 mins. Maybe studying here already and is trying to raise money for family idk

Seen roms usually pass themselves off as Moldovan, polish, Hungarian but never Ukraine lol

Online joninbristol

Yeh I thought the same, but the pricing is slightly different to the typical rom's like she offers 45 mins. Maybe studying here already and is trying to raise money for family idk

Seen roms usually pass themselves off as Moldovan, polish, Hungarian but never Ukraine lol

Agreed, she could be an international student, Exeter has a good rep. for music.
I've seen dozens of Brazilians and Spanish who I suspect are actually Roms, never a Ukrainian either.
But I'd not put it beneath them to hijack someone else's nationality as a sympathy vote to raise business either, especially as they're geographic neighbours.
That said, I'd be happy to meet her if she's genuine, and happy to make a donation too.

Offline jamieb28

I wouldn't put it past a sergi either.if she is genuine then im going to give a good donation plus the 30 min fee too lol

Im going to message and ask her

Online joninbristol

I wouldn't put it past a sergi either.if she is genuine then im going to give a good donation plus the 30 min fee too lol

Im going to message and ask her

:thumbsup:
Just realised she lacks the heavy tatts many Romanians have, and her profile is only a single page of text instead of four pages of ASCII art.
So we might be onto something  :drinks:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 05:00:45 pm by joninbristol »

Online anonymouse72

Romanian all day long. Check out where she's located. Same premises and standard text response as the rest of the Rom group that use that address. Identical flat number and text replies.

Online joninbristol

Romanian all day long. Check out where she's located. Same premises and standard text response as the rest of the Rom group that use that address. Identical flat number and text replies.

That blows my theory straight of the water then !
Thanks anonymouse, you've just saved me a loooong journey down the M5.
:hi:

Offline jamieb28

Ahh ty anonymouse is it the one near the fat pig by any chance lol

Online anonymouse72

Ahh ty anonymouse is it the one near the fat pig by any chance lol

Spot on Sir. I maybe wrong but I would guess at Romanian

Offline jamieb28

I wouldn't fancy my odds betting against you put it that way lol.

Shame, looking for a relatively cheap and cheerful punt, nkt a grumpy rom

Offline hamchang

Move her into your house and our dumb feck state will give you £350 a week

Online joninbristol

Move her into your house and our dumb feck state will give you £350 a week

Could be wrong, but I believe it's £350 per month.
But if you're right, I'm having a major sorting-out day tomorrow ! :lol: