Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bbw recommendations please  (Read 1243 times)

Offline rosebristol60

so when we get back to normal i fancy meeting a bbw, so can anyone recommend anybody around the south west or south wales, the nearer to Bristol the better, but i dont mind travelling.....thanks.
Banned reason: Posting racial topic despite instructions not to.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Fuzzyduck

Have you done a search on here yet? i.e. go to advanced search and search for BBW in the SW region. It should pick up reviews and discussions.

Offline rosebristol60

Have you done a search on here yet? i.e. go to advanced search and search for BBW in the SW region. It should pick up reviews and discussions.

yeah, i done the whole advanced search thing, a lot of them are no longer doing this stuff, and some others are not just bbw enough for me, i think the women seem to think their bigger than they actuallly are, just because you got a big chest doesnt make you a bbw.....other opinions are available.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
If lockdown continues I’ll be one soon haha  :D :D

Seriously this one came up if any help

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline rosebristol60

If lockdown continues I’ll be one soon haha  :D :D

Seriously this one came up if any help

thanks Rebecca, i put her on my hotlist, your on my hotlist to, not because your a bbw because your just lovely.

Offline rosebristol60

thanks Rebecca, i put her on my hotlist, your on my hotlist to, not because your a bbw because your just lovely.
[/quote

i just read that back and it sounds like i think your a bbw, sorry, i know your not.

Offline Crackpot11

Sally near Bridgwater External Link/Members Only -  saw her a while ago and a good punt if you like milfy type. She would qualify as bbw but she is in proportion and must stress more curvy than fat. She is tanned and has massive hangers and nice round ass, clean shaven. Lots of good pics in prvt gallery, as always best to check out before committing.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 07:07:38 am by Crackpot11 »

Offline rosebristol60

Sally near Bridgwater External Link/Members Only -  saw her a while ago and a good punt if you like milfy type. She would qualify as bbw but she is in proportion and must stress more curvy than fat. She is tanned and has massive hangers and nice round ass, clean shaven. Lots of good pics in prvt gallery, as always best to check out before committing.

thanks.

Offline bdyno

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So long as you don't mind her being a bit crazy and very talkative, it'll be the best punt you did.

Offline bdyno

Here’s one on AW
Never met her, but....

I considered giving her a go a few years ago after receiving a few flirts from her on AW.  Not attractive at all, but she's cheap and claims to do everything so figured I'd try it.  A time was agreed, then her first instruction for arriving was to bring a bottle of gin (could have been brandy?) and a big bunch of flowers.

She'd been friendly up until that point, but when I refused (and requested she was sober for the meet as I'm a recovering alcoholic) she got all pretentious on me; saying she'd been a "prossie" for 30 years, all of her "dahlings" bring her presents and apparently all WGs are drunk when they're working anyway. 

I told her where to go and blocked her.

She has a friend (think they might even be sisters?) called hothoneymummy (1717352).  Had an identical experience with her too so she got blocked as well.  Unfortunately both happened too long before I found this place so the negative reviews never got written.

Online Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So long as you don't mind her being a bit crazy and very talkative, it'll be the best punt you did.

Interesting profile. It looks like she has a sense of humour, and the Luber Taxi option could be fun.
The bonus is she advertises that she's under 50 unlike the other recommendations, although the reality is that she probably isn't. It also looks like she's working right now though. Tut.