Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi_Bush - Belfast  (Read 2048 times)

4 review(s) for Suzi_Bush (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WorkerSupporter

External Link/Members Only

Belfast City Centre

Called just after 9PM and was greeted with a "Ok, but like be quick" attitude. Her AW clearly states last calls are 11PM. In fact as I write this her meeting green light is still on. Needed to distress so powered on. Went to address texted.

Was asked to go to 4th floor after waiting outside a while.
"No, I meant to say 5th floor"
Go to fifth floor
"Oh, You went to the wrong address, Im at *insert address there*

Terrible comms and I am pretty sure she is drunk.

Offline Greg05

So did the meeting happen or not?

Offline kazor13

Review should be deleted. Absolutely atrocious review with no details that matter.

Offline WorkerSupporter

Go ahead and delete. I can only report the short contact I had.

TLDR; She was horrible on the phone to the point she sounded like she could not care on the phone, seemed surprised I was even arranging a meet and ultimately a meeting never happened because she sent me to an entirely different part of the city.

What more do you want.

Offline Greg05

Seems a bit strange like part of the story is missing.

If you had arranged a time and location and price and she dodges you then it is negative.

Offline Greg05

Out of interest where did she signpost you to initially and then secondly

Offline Mkdng

Sounds to me that you freaked her out TBH..

Offline WorkerSupporter

Out of interest where did she signpost you to initially and then secondly
Flats beside Sunflower bar. Only to be told to go to the Ramada

Sounds to me that you freaked her out TBH..

I really don't know how you got to that conclusion but fair enough. I am not here to make reviews personal. I had a bad experience and working girls aint cheap.

Your mileage may vary.

Offline WorkerSupporter

Seems a bit strange like part of the story is missing.

If you had arranged a time and location and price and she dodges you then it is negative.

I wasn't dodged. I went to Sunflower bar, only for her to get frustrated on the phone with me that I hadn't made my way to the Ramada.