Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelyn (outcall) - Belfast  (Read 2194 times)

The man1

External Link/Members Only

Alright lads let’s get more posts in the NI review section.

Met Evelyn last weekend. Negotiated a 45min outcall for £175.
Very pleasant on the phone and good English. Kept me informed when she was en route and when nearly arrived. Showed up inside the quoted time.

Really sexy girl with very slim frame and unusually big, natural tits for such a petite girl. Her body is outstanding!

Came in and was straight down to business, which I don’t mind. Not a fan of paying for 15min of small talk.
Sat down on the sofa and was straight into oral (covered). Reasonable technique and good eye contact.
Then proceeded to sex in various positions. Very enthusiastic throughout with nice dirty talk.

Then proceeded to give me a solo show while I finished myself off (I was drunk and struggling)

Very friendly girl and didn’t feel mechanical at all. Overall very enjoyable punt would recommend

Offline Timmy-Irish

Good review!! Was she discreet enough when she arrived? As in was her driver our anything hanging about outside whilst she was there?..

The man1

Honestly don't know where she's from. Claims to be Spanish (as they all do). Overheard her on the phone saying 'da' 'da'. I'm not language expert but my guess would be Romanian  :D

Yeah a car marked as a taxi waited round the corner. Obviously in on it but didn't draw attention by parking in my driveway

Offline Perv

« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 01:04:43 am by Perv »

Offline Jasonself1

Look at the other adds by same member on backpage I would be staying away

The man1

Obviously they are a group working together. All I can say is the girl Who I got was the one in the pics at that time