Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derby Recs?  (Read 761 times)

Offline boss1

Hi all

I’m having a hard time with the range of providers in derby, any heads up on recommendations?

Offline Dipper

Simply try a well reviewed one from here that you like the look of and report back.

Offline boss1

Slim pickings isn’t there currently - but I shall do so  :thumbsup:

Offline Fence Post

I've been happy with the touring South Americans I've tried recently. The Brazilians have been pleasantly surprising in the quality of service they give. They genuinely seem to enjoy the sex. Far better than the Roms. Ok there's the odd good Rom but it's opened my eyes that whilst there's the blatant "you cum yet bby" Sp's, even with the better Sp's, they only let you fuck them in different positions, they don't actually try to give you the impression they are enjoying it. They're very good at talking bullshit so if you're not careful, you end up with the booking being 10%sex and  90%...... talking bullshit.
So my advice is try a Brazilian. From experience, the ones posting age late 20's tend to be mid 30's.

Offline Fence Post

Certainly looks good and 2 greens on here. I look forward to your review. Gotta be better than the resident Roms.

Offline gbyld87

i've had a glance and tbh the quality in Derby this week looks way below what we've seen over the past month or so.  I'm not bothered with any of them on AW on VS this week, given the girls (esp. brazilians) that have come through here in the recent past.

Offline Fence Post

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Obviously a shift change. This' the profile of one I reviewed earlier but different girl now.
If this was there I'd make time to go.

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1655922973968-1926204261.jpg

Offline Dipper

After scanning a while I’d say go ‘Thai’ or ‘Brazilian’. A lot of the home grown options seem over priced and very average looks wise.  Unless you go to silly money.

Offline gbyld87

If you fancy a challenge, I'd say hands-down SweetEmilyX is the best SP in Derby.  I have a hell of a job trying to book her but it's always worth it when I do.

Offline Gopal1978

Par in Borrowash will give you a good massage and hand job.

Offline boss1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Obviously a shift change. This' the profile of one I reviewed earlier but different girl now.
If this was there I'd make time to go.

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1655922973968-1926204261.jpg

Bloody hell she looks great - defo roulette move though, as switched from girl you saw
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 11:10:07 am by boss1 »

Offline Fence Post

I think it will be this one. The one I saw said she was going home back in April. It'll be a recycled account, was never a b&s before.

Offline boss1

I think it will be this one. The one I saw said she was going home back in April. It'll be a recycled account, was never a b&s before.

Hmmm do I gamble?

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

Agreed, can be tricky to book, but leagues apart in looks, figure, and service  :hi: