Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen kittyc@t?  (Read 765 times)

Offline zaphod b

External Link/Members Only
Looking at this girls profile on AW, I am tempted but wondered if anyone has seen her. No reviews on here but feedback is good on AW, only thing is.....is she one of cockmagnet and dirtygirl's friends? Any info would be helpful or do I just TOFTT?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As a minimum, post the profile's 7-digit AW ID link, that way any future searches on here pick up this thread.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 01:14:25 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Has decent fb on AW, from punters who themselves have high feedback.

Am surprised there has been no discussion/thread on her in 15 months.

Offline zaphod b

That surprised me too, surely someone has seen her in that time

Online Fra66le

Did you ever see this one? I’m in Lincoln next week could do with a bit of a distraction, although curvy Claire might be higher up the list

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Did you ever see this one? I’m in Lincoln next week could do with a bit of a distraction, although curvy Claire might be higher up the list

Offline Pointbreak

Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Fra66le

Had comms, agreed time on morning or the day.. I was near for work, told I’d recieve the postcode but got nothing and no response to messages when 2 mins before they had been firing back and forth. Could have called in fairness but I was never 100% convinced, timings didn’t work for others, and so I kept the cash in the back pocket for another day.

Offline zaphod b

No, she gave me a postcode and when I got there she said to go somewhere else. Gave up and kept my money for someone else.