Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carlyrose65, Winchmore Hill North London - Very busty mature  (Read 3605 times)

10 review(s) for CarlyRose65 (6 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mr Rollison

As travel was allowed from Scotland I thought I jump in and get a visit just in case.
I've visited Carlyrose65 before and she ticks my boxes.
Older than me (50s,60s)? Yes
Very large breasts? Yes
Roleplay? Yes
Reminds me of the easy barmaid from a Sweeney
episode? Yes

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

So I had really wanted to see MadamKoko but after a couple of calls with no answer, I gave up. I'm not one for chasing someone. It was time to phone Carlyrose65.
No answer!

However 10 minutes later she phoned me. Not a problem for me but others may want to be careful.
Sorted out an appointment for the same night and she gave me directions.

Amusingly the call ended 1 hour later. 😀
I had forgotten what a chatterbox she is.

I was in King's Cross. It's the Victoria line then overground at Finsbury Park. A short walk from Winchmore Hill.

Her place is hers and has its own door.

Eye of the beholder.
I quite fancy Carly but many won't. Her breasts are large but don't defy gravity anymore. She has lost weight since my last visit.

The visit.
Had a wee chat first while I passed her the donation and set out what I wanted to do.

I had just returned home to find my Governess was the only one home and although I thought I was now a big boy she immediately started to treat me like a naughty boy.
It was time for the underpants inspection.
Oh dear, I'd been leaking.😱

I'd get punished for that. So it was over the knee for a spanking and paddling. So crying my eyes out she gave me some breast play to calm me down.

After that she checked me out to make sure I'm clean. Her finger was popped up my bottom and she teased me about I seemed to be enjoying my pussy being fingered. I would have to wear panties and a nightdress to bed like a good girl.

We moved on to the bed and she made me f**k her.
Me on top, her on top and then her sitting on my lap while I sat on a chair.

My preferred finish is by hand relief so back on the bed and a covered BJ first then a slow handjob.
For the first time in a while I shot my load quite a distance.

While I got cleaned up and dressed we chatted more.
It came up that I'm a fussy eater and the train wasn't serving much and I was making my own sandwiches.
She went to the freezer and got me a sub roll.

1 hour £160.
I was there for 90 minutes. It's nice not to be rushed.
Carlyrose65 is a friendly chatty lady who puts me at ease but when you start she does get down to it.

Next day.

She was worried about King's Cross being closed for an upcoming trip. I checked at the station and phoned her from the train. 20 minutes later! We were cut off because of a tunnel.

I still find this all funny. It had an air of visiting a friend.

I'd go again. Hopefully this isn't too much information and she gets upset with reviews.

It would be nice to think this was her younger.
The blonde one

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is her

« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 05:27:21 pm by Mr Rollison »

Offline londonboy044

A novelty experience she is very friendly and gives a good service , I always think I wouldn’t be attracted to her but every time I visit her my cock is ridiculously hard and I always cum way too quickly despite what my Brain thinks she is very attractive and horny for her age . I would recommend .