Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt reviewing  (Read 945 times)

satyromaniac

Hi all  :hi:
I’m new to this site and have reviewed my most recent punts.
I have quite a lot that I could review from months ago, that I still remember vividly and still have details, website links etc

Is it ok for me to post punts from that long ago?
How useful would anyone find them?

Also do you review every punt you have?

Offline WARSZAWA16

I have quite a lot that I could review from months ago, that I still remember vividly and still have details, website links etc

Welcome! I'm always of the view that you can never have too much information on this. I, for one, would be interested. Might be worth checking that each of the girls concerned is still "active" first though as a review would be largely academic if she wasn't.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Welcome to UKP. I'd say yes, assuming up to 3-4 months ago and they're still active. Especially any negative/neutral experiences or with girls who don't have many reviews here.
Also, it's not a bad thing to show that you're prepared to contribute. You'll find folk here are more helpful to those who do.

Offline marcello

Nobody will ever have an issue with a member reviewing too much here.
Of course, reviews of girls that are less known/reviewed are probably more appreciated.

All this said, I only hate one kind of person that is " oh yeah I saw that WG, I will review shortly - and nothing happens "

Offline LLPunting

Nobody will ever have an issue with a member reviewing too much here.
Of course, reviews of girls that are less known/reviewed are probably more appreciated.

All this said, I only hate one kind of person that is " oh yeah I saw that WG, I will review shortly - and nothing happens "

Actually there are twats who have taken issue with too many reviews, particularly negatives.

OP,
If the girls are still active then please do review.  Personally the worst negs first then some awesome positives then the rest.
Welcome to the club, don't let us down now.

Offline houseboot

Welcome! I'm always of the view that you can never have too much information on this. I, for one, would be interested. Might be worth checking that each of the girls concerned is still "active" first though as a review would be largely academic if she wasn't.

Agree.

However, please make it clear that the Review is historic. There is no need to give an exact date but it would be helpful to state at the beginning an approx date, e.g. "May 2018"

I started posting Reviews in October last year and posted several historic reviews from earlier in the year stating, April, May, July & August.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 07:53:40 am by houseboot »

Online mr.bluesky

Yes the more reviews the better , wether they are good, bad or neutral they all help. Even if there are plenty of reviews on the same girl put your own version on.  :thumbsup:

Autopunter

Indeed - positive reviews are what I look for religiously these days, negatives obviously tell us who to avoid.

Offline smiths

You can post such reviews if you so wish, to me it helps if the WG is still about or its a waste of my time though some WGs do go but then make a comeback not long afterwards. You can also review or not whatever punts you like, I review all my negatives, I review some of my positives.

And remember on UKP a review can be done as long as the WG accepted your initial booking, if she fucks you over with dead comms so you never actually meet or punt with her you can still review that so as to warn others if you wish to.

Offline smiths

Yes the more reviews the better , wether they are good, bad or neutral they all help. Even if there are plenty of reviews on the same girl put your own version on.  :thumbsup:

Indeed, the excuse I often read on here that the WG already has loads of positive reviews so the punter didn't bother doing a review on the WG doesn't hold weight in my book, each and every genuine review is worthwhile as its the punters own experience obviously and thus unique.

mrhappypants

satyromaniac, good advice here.  I look forward to reading your reviews.

:hi:

Token

Guys, new as well.
I will be posting some other reviews soon.
How to keep anonymous, especially for negative?
Do you review your regulars?
Also inactive profile kinda useless right?

Offline Malvolio

Guys, new as well.
I will be posting some other reviews soon.
How to keep anonymous, especially for negative?
Do you review your regulars?
Also inactive profile kinda useless right?

If your punt deserves a negative review, this must mean you won't see that WG again, so no reason not to post the truth about how bad things were.

For other reviews I prefer to leave it a week or so after the punt before I post my review to let some water under the bridge.

Token

If your punt deserves a negative review, this must mean you won't see that WG again, so no reason not to post the truth about how bad things were.

For other reviews I prefer to leave it a week or so after the punt before I post my review to let some water under the bridge.
Fair enough, thanks for the advice.