Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lies we get told  (Read 3378 times)

Offline CheeseBoard

I agree

If it says OWO on the profile and she only does OW then it’s lying.

According to the SP it's assault isn't it?  :lol:

Joking of course  :D

Online Moby Dick

Only if she forgets to put the condom on.

According to the SP it's assault isn't it?  :lol:

Joking of course  :D

Offline FlaccidChimp

I made my first visit after starting this thread and heard "Your cock is perfect." If it was perfect why no OWO?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 09:35:02 pm by FlaccidChimp »

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps she didn't want to get it all sloppy and nasty?

Offline Herts_Outcaller

had one recently

EE girl kept asking me when I was going to cum, and preventing deep hard penetration. Obviously wasn't enjoying my company much

then when I do cum (via sex) she pretends she has as well.

"baby I just cum, we both orgasm!"

not 100% sure that's a lie, but I took it with a pinch of salt!

Offline FlaccidChimp

had one recently

EE girl kept asking me when I was going to cum, and preventing deep hard penetration. Obviously wasn't enjoying my company much

I'm guessing this was a £60, 30 min or £80 1hr punt. A lot of EE are terrible liars or don't even care about giving you good service. I no longer see them (mains roms) because the service is nearly always bad. Some see so many guys they don't enjoy it. I think they're making their money on volume rather than value. If you're the 3rd-4th guy of the day she may be a bit sore already and not want to allow deep or hard penetration.

The higher priced girls usually are better at faking or only compliment you on the genuine things they can. Also if they're sleeping with 4 guys a week at 150 each that's enough money and they may even enjoy the session.

As a rule of thumb, the girl always orgasms when you put the money in her hand.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I'm guessing this was a £60, 30 min or £80 1hr punt. A lot of EE are terrible liars or don't even care about giving you good service. I no longer see them (mains roms) because the service is nearly always bad. Some see so many guys they don't enjoy it. I think they're making their money on volume rather than value. If you're the 3rd-4th guy of the day she may be a bit sore already and not want to allow deep or hard penetration.

The higher priced girls usually are better at faking or only compliment you on the genuine things they can. Also if they're sleeping with 4 guys a week at 150 each that's enough money and they may even enjoy the session.

As a rule of thumb, the girl always orgasms when you put the money in her hand.

Everything written there is true, and close enough, £80 for 30 minutes slightly higher than the norm cos she's quite good looking

Offline itk

“ I do this as a hobby “  :wackogirl:

My personal favourite this one, along with the similar, ‘I have a full time job so only do this once or twice a month,’

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
had one recently

That's a nice bit of dry humour.

Offline Fulcrum

I have had to specifically ask girls not to come out with the "it's so big" nonsense because for some reason it's a real bonerkiller for me, it feels really patronising.

I had an SP say to me "you're big" and correct herself to add "for (insert race)" I actually found it funny.

Online WARSZAWA16

First girl I ever visited started touching my cock and said - "I hope it doesn't get any bigger". She then went on to say - "would you like some French?". Being young and naive and not knowing what she was talking about I just said "yes". I couldn't believe it when she started sucking my cock! As I was leaving she said I was too young to be visiting her and that I should get a girlfriend. She went on to say "if girls knew you had a cock as big as that they would be queuing round the block". It did wonders for my ego but looking back I now know it was all bullshit of course. She's probably making a fortune as a psychologist in the USA now! 

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
"If I had known I would have brought extra large condoms"

Offline Belgarion

I really like you.

You know how to treat a woman  :wackogirl: