Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do UKPunters ever meet up?  (Read 6853 times)

Offline Jonestown

Yes, we are all going to meet up eventually in purgatory, or hell, one or the other.

SlamBoy

It is very possible that if I went to a punters meet, some of the punters would be right slobbing f*cking mingers. I don't know about you, but it would make me think - there is no way I would want to hire an SP after this minging b*stard has flung his man batter all over her.

Better to not know what's been there before, in my view  :hi:

Stevensmiles

We have a Christmas party in the North East every year.   ;)

No outsiders though.

Which means your never invited then  :D

Offline Cumberland

How interesting that must be to have a social with prossies....such witty banter?
Seriously, hearing them drone on between rounds about flat buying back home, Brexit, and their holiday plans etc etc etc is one reason I often consider giving this hobby up.

Offline Chorley

How interesting that must be to have a social with prossies....such witty banter?
Seriously, hearing them drone on between rounds about flat buying back home, Brexit, and their holiday plans etc etc etc is one reason I often consider giving this hobby up.
Droning on about Brexit? That sounds like most of the regulars on "Off topic"  :sarcastic:

Offline lewisjones23

I see the members on another competing forum (who will remain nameless) have socials.
They even invite prossies to the meeting
Must be mad......can you imagine the conversation ............"My pimp wants a word with you" or similar

I wouldnt say it was even close to competing anymore

Offline sparkus

Actually... how does anyone know some of us don't meet up?

There's an unmarked door in Chinatown...

Offline king tarzan

Indeed, and there are those the other end of the scale too.

You would be a legend to meet!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

there's no way I'd ever go to a meeting where my ID as ScuttyB could be linked to the real me.........too fucking dangerous.
I don't want some violent cunt putting a face to a name

scutty are you admitting as a man you can't handle yourself? :scare: :scare:

Offline sparkus

It is very possible that if I went to a punters meet, some of the punters would be right slobbing f*cking mingers. I don't know about you, but it would make me think - there is no way I would want to hire an SP after this minging b*stard has flung his man batter all over her.

Better to not know what's been there before, in my view  :hi:

10 years ago now but there was a shop window card massage parlour who the maid told me the girl was young, Romanian and had tits like 36HH (and she did).  I turned up but she was busy, so I milled around nearby.  Rang back and was told that the punter's 20 mins was up so it wouldn't be long, I tried to factor in some mins to get him out and her cleaned up but walked in as he came out.  It would not be more possible to get a more dictionary definition of sad-sac e.g. middle-aged, dirty mac, balding pate with comb-over, rimmed specs, ruddy cheeks, sweating and apologetic.

I still went in though (they were down to her knees they were so huge).

Offline The Outsider

Which means your never invited then  :D

That's one of the best things about it... or so I'm told!  :cry: :lol:

Online scutty brown

scutty are you admitting as a man you can't handle yourself? :scare: :scare:

No, just accepting the fact that there are enough people with a marker against me that I'd prefer to remain anonymous.
Whether or not I can handle myself is irrelevant. Avoidance of confrontation is always the better option, unless an alternative does not exist.
Especially if publicity wouldn't be helpful.

Offline bristolman123

Yes, we are all going to meet up eventually in purgatory, or hell, one or the other.

Speak for yourself.  The rest of us are going to punter heaven  :)

Offline Plan R

I find the idea of a meet up fascinating, but I would never do it in real life  :drinks:

Offline LLPunting

I find the idea of a meet up fascinating, but I would never do it in real life  :drinks:

Try meetup.com

Offline LLPunting

No offence but I'm in the process of earning privileged regular status at some parlours so I get out of hours access to the newest girls.  That way I'll never have to wonder which of you is on the premises or has got in before me.

Wouldn't trust a meeting never to be crashed by Mumsnetters and OHs after their cheatin' DHs.  That said it would be amusing to discover if some of said aggrieved ladies had been astride me in some flat or parlour some years ago.

Offline LLPunting

Actually... how does anyone know some of us don't meet up?

There's an unmarked door in Chinatown...

That'd be the tradesmen's entrance to the Blue Oyster.

Offline sparkus

I prefer meat up, myself.

Offline sparkus

That'd be the tradesmen's entrance to the Blue Oyster.

The DJ always plays that one bloody record though.

Offline sparkus

Wouldn't trust a meeting never to be crashed by Mumsnetters and OHs after their cheatin' DHs.  That said it would be amusing to discover if some of said aggrieved ladies had been astride me in some flat or parlour some years ago.

And for those Mumsnets who couldn't make it, there'd always be the obligatory group photo for them to refer to. Some idiot would inevitably post one on fb. I suppose that's the key point, I don't trust people I don't know.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:50:41 am by sparkus »

Kinky Foxx

I stand by my previous post  - never meet your heroes... :hi:

However, I would consider an MMF meet with LLPunting.... :D

What do you say LL, you up for it?... :drinks:

Offline Jonestown

No offence but I'm in the process of earning privileged regular status at some parlours so I get out of hours access to the newest girls.

Really, hope this doesnt mean you are going to be the next illustrious poster to be shit canned in a reviews for favours scandal.

Offline bearcat69

I do talk to certain individuals sometimes in my private life and at work and sometimes, certain things they say, I do think, that's just like something this or that UKP poster would say. But, whilst I'm sure most of you are lovely people IRL (:sarcastic:), I wouldn't actually want to know who you are, and certainly wouldn't want to go about arranging to meet other punters. I'm a very private person IRL, believe it or not... A strong and meaningful relationship with a few close friends and family, and a civil and friendly, but business like relationship with all the other people I come into contact with in my life is all I need.

Offline king tarzan

There are characters on here that I would say seem to be decent good men.
Being anonymous is of paramount importance in this double life...
Never know we might bump into each other accidentally whilst inside/outside establishment but would never know if we are on the same forum together..

Offline king tarzan

No, just accepting the fact that there are enough people with a marker against me that I'd prefer to remain anonymous.
Whether or not I can handle myself is irrelevant. Avoidance of confrontation is always the better option, unless an alternative does not exist.
Especially if publicity wouldn't be helpful.

I suppose it's fair to say a very large percentage of us on here are keybaord rambo's.
Myself certainly included.
I am sure there are many SP, Pimps, who I left negatives for, some members/or ex members too for there own personal  unhappy reasons would love to get there grubby stinky hands on me..
It's better to diplomatically avoid confrontation by staying simply what should be done in the 1ST PLACE
MR ANONYMOUS. ..
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:59:51 am by king tarzan »

Offline django0700

I suppose it's fair to say a very large percentage of us on here are keybaord rambo's.
I am sure there are many SP, Pimps, who I left negatives for, some members/or ex members too for there own personal  unhappy reasons would love to get there grubby stinky hands on me..
It's better to diplomatically avoid confrontation by staying simply what should be done in the 1ST PLACE
MR ANONYMOUS. ..

Agreed, IMO its better to be anonymous....a secret is best not shared with anyone.

Offline LLPunting

MR ANONYMOUS. ..

Except when any punter sees you leaving and the SP complains about a kiss test or crazy sex talk about mangoes and cobras

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Except when any punter sees you leaving and the SP complains about a kiss test or crazy sex talk about mangoes and cobras

Or the strange person who turns up in his Adidas Track suit and refuses to take his socks off  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

The DJ always plays that one bloody record though.

But it's such a happy tune! 

Offline LLPunting

Or the strange person who turns up in his Adidas Track suit and refuses to take his socks off  :lol:

Well the one who insists on hanging his tracksuit up on a hanger so it doesn't crumple.

Offline Sparta Prada

I just couldn't go if this was organised. Would we all wear name badges with our UKP names on them?

And there would no doubt be at least 2 guys there who know each other in civvy life finding out they both podge whores, and at least one of them is married.

Offline JonasG

Yeah lol.

It's why I only do 30 min punts, stops them from waffling on about nonsense.

On the Saafe forum there's a thread about how we're boring and talk shit, found that hilarious.

Offline king tarzan

Yeah lol.

It's why I only do 30 min punts, stops them from waffling on about nonsense.

On the Saafe forum there's a thread about how we're boring and talk shit, found that hilarious.

30 mins or 1 hour I  make sure I keep there mouth occupied with my lizard tongue and king size lion bar. ..
So no chance of WAFFLING. .
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 02:24:36 pm by king tarzan »

Offline LLPunting

Really, hope this doesnt mean you are going to be the next illustrious poster to be shit canned in a reviews for favours scandal.

As your comment illustrates discounts and favours for false positives are worthless as subsequent reviewers would quickly reveal a consistent under-performance, so it would hardly be a long-lasting con or perk. 
The real advantage to early access is management get feedback asap about the bad apples not worth keeping. 
The lasting value to the establishment is hiring reliable girls who become popular and that requires consistent feedback from the community not just a few individuals.
The advantage to the early access individual is only early access so it's for those who "enjoy" TOFTT and finding unicorns.

Offline LLPunting

I stand by my previous post  - never meet your heroes... :hi:

However, I would consider an MMF meet with LLPunting.... :D

What do you say LL, you up for it?... :drinks:

Hmmm, you wanna see me naked?  Sorry mate, not my bag.  I'm into GFE with 100% women with little hope or capacity of pulling off a MFF let alone a M(nF).

Kinky Foxx

Probably for the best LL, I'd be too in awe to perform anyway and waste me hard-earned £££s... :D :D :D

Well, I'm gonna google some more sex technique tips, work on my abs then off for a punt... :yahoo:

SlamBoy

Probably for the best LL, I'd be too in awe to perform anyway and waste me hard-earned £££s... :D :D :D

Have you got EAS or something? For a man? On a website for punters? Why?

Offline LLPunting

Because I'm such a prize cunt

Offline misterali

As your comment illustrates discounts and favours for false positives are worthless as subsequent reviewers would quickly reveal a consistent under-performance, so it would hardly be a long-lasting con or perk. 
The real advantage to early access is management get feedback asap about the bad apples not worth keeping. 
The lasting value to the establishment is hiring reliable girls who become popular and that requires consistent feedback from the community not just a few individuals.
The advantage to the early access individual is only early access so it's for those who "enjoy" TOFTT and finding unicorns.

I hope they will pay you a reasonable rate for being their business consultant :D

Kinky Foxx

Bye

Nothing wrong with a bit of EAS,  SB.... :D

By the way, you got any plans tonight?... :rose:

Offline sparkus

Hmmm, you wanna see me naked?  Sorry mate, not my bag.  I'm into GFE with 100% women with little hope or capacity of pulling off a MFF let alone a M(nF).

Glad you took it in this spirit, I'd be reaching for the mental mouthwash to gargle after such a comment.

Even swimming pools you don't see other blokes naked in the changing area anymore, how's that for progress?

Best leave spit-roasting for tacky footballers really.

SlamBoy

Bye
Nothing wrong with a bit of EAS,  SB.... :D

By the way, you got any plans tonight?... :rose:

Oh go on then . . . you've twisted my arm  :rose:

Offline PatMacGroin

I agree with all the comments pointing out the potential hazards of getting to know other UKP member IRL.

Having said that, a slight twist on the main topic of conversation did occur to me while reading this thread. In my circle of friends there are a few that have acknowledged they punt from time to time, and they know the same about me (I know that's a topic hat's been covered in other threads).

It's an unspoken agreement between us, that for all of our own safety, we keep any punting discussion to a practically non existent, absolute minimum. No details, just the very rare cryptic comment, joke or knowing look. I'm now feeling tempted to ask them if they are UKP members. But for all the same reasons already mentioned here, it would be a bad idea.

Offline Belgarion

30 mins or 1 hour I  make sure I keep there mouth occupied with my lizard tongue and king size lion bar. ..
So no chance of WAFFLING. .

I thought they were kept occupied by stifling laughter at your "techniques"

:lol: