Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JulyaxJULIAA of belmont in harrow  (Read 1350 times)

1 review(s) for JulyaxJULIAA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline riker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bait and switch. Not the girl in the pics. I could have easily have said no, but the switch was very hot.

I called the number, no answer...seconds later a text appeared. Either she was busy or far more likely her male handler sergei handles the initial bookings.

Venue is a house on a busy road just off belmont circle. I called from outside the house, the girl came downstairs, i saw she was not the girl in the pic but was hot.

Friendly Romanian girl initially, but soured into standard Romanian mode as the punt went on.  ow, no kissing, couple of different positions for sex, kept telling me to hurry up and cum. Finished in 20 mins (of a 30 min booking), chatted for 5 mins and i dreseed and left.

Sergei was in the next room btw.

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bait and switch. Not the girl in the pics. I could have easily have said no, but the switch was very hot.

I called the number, no answer...seconds later a text appeared. Either she was busy or far more likely her male handler sergei handles the initial bookings.

Venue is a house on a busy road just off belmont circle. I called from outside the house, the girl came downstairs, i saw she was not the girl in the pic but was hot.

Friendly Romanian girl initially, but soured into standard Romanian mode as the punt went on.  ow, no kissing, couple of different positions for sex, kept telling me to hurry up and cum. Finished in 20 mins (of a 30 min booking), chatted for 5 mins and i dreseed and left.

Sergei was in the next room btw.

what a shitty punt,dead give away,no nationality on profile and  profession photos,no doubt taken from a modelling website,i personally would have walked.

Offline lewishamguy

what a shitty punt,dead give away,no nationality on profile and  profession photos,no doubt taken from a modelling website,i personally would have walked.

Profile says

...nice girl from Bungary :D

Surely another low life Romanian cunt. :sarcastic:

Dick4snowqueens

:thumbsdown:

Profile has being removed surely her pimp is a member of this forum

Offline punk

:thumbsdown:

Profile has being removed surely her pimp is a member of this forum

A lot of these girls management view and hate this site.

Offline punk

Thats what best about this site,it really helps you hone your scam detecting skills.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 09:40:48 pm by The_Don »

Dick4snowqueens

:D
So the profile back up again... Her pimp is funny,fucking change the picture
For fuck sake

Offline riker

Haha, i did see 'Bungary' in the profile, thought it was quite funny lol..i just knew the girl was Romanian.

However, i shoulda done a tineye picture check, for some reason tineye is not there on my computer anymore. Is GRIS another program?

Punk, as mentioned, the 'switch' girl was hot. I would have walked otherwise. I wanted some more experience in handling Romanian girls. I now have this theory that they respond much better to strong dominant men, if they think they can walk all over you, then they will. Will test it out on some more lowlifes and report back :)

Offline riker

Was driving past this establishment (weston drive, belmont, harrow) yesterday morning and there were 5 cops outside looking up at the house - possible raid.