Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roseangel - Bulgarian girl - smelly experience  (Read 2360 times)

7 review(s) for roseangel (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

£100/1 hour incall

Met this week in Swiss Cottage.  She moves about roughly every fortnight according to her.

Location: The smallest bedsit that I have ever every been in - bathroom was so tiny that I had my elbows pinned against me the whole time.  Not very discreet - the bed is right up against the front door of the bedsit.  Cooker beside the bed.  Smelled intense and not nice.  My clothes were hanging on the back of the door and smelled rank afterwards!!!

The girl: Age 25 plausible, Size 10/12, height 5'1", Bulgarian.  Nice face, friendly, English is 5/10, two reasonably inoffensive tattoos - one on her back and on her stomach.  That's where the good stuff stops.  She smelled bad!  Breath was pungent - smelled of wine and cigarettes.  Skin smelled stale.  Stretch marks on her stomach.  And she got very wet.... under the arms!!! 

Service: She tried to kiss but I really had to avoid it due to her breath.  I sucked her nipples but was put off due to the stale odour coming from her skin.  And much as I love Reverse Oral there was NO WAY that I was going anywhere south of her chest.  Protected sex in spoons was decent.  Her OWO was OK, and the cim was decent.  I showered in that tiny place and scrubbed and scrubbed to get the smells out of my skin.  After the punt I went to my gym to shower again and went for a walk in the cold to air my clothes, before going home.  She offers A Levels but I wouldn't have gone anywhere near there!

I went to see her because I liked the look in her photos.  But pics don't tell the whole story.  The punt wasn't an epic disaster but it's a clear negative from me - the lack of personal hygiene was a turnoff and pretty unforgivable.

Would I return? Absolutely not.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 03:01:58 pm by JamesRockford »

Online hendrix

Thanks for sharing, and I'm extremely grateful that UKP has not invested in olfactory technology so that we could all share your pain :vomit:

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks for sharing, and I'm extremely grateful that UKP has not invested in olfactory technology so that we could all share your pain :vomit:

Might be a good thing actually.  It's quite hard for most male punters to put adjectives to smells.

In this case, I'm trying to forget the smells but I really wanted fellow punters to read my experience, as this WG has no AW feedback and only one other feedback on UKP.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Might be a good thing actually.  It's quite hard for most male punters to put adjectives to smells.

In this case, I'm trying to forget the smells but I really wanted fellow punters to read my experience, as this WG has no AW feedback and only one other feedback on UKP.

A detective with your experience should've picked up the clues  :crazy: but the second little James starts to rule there is no chance to back down, very sorry you had a mare, the next one will be better.

Online hendrix

Very sorry to hear of your demise btw. RIP James Garner  :(

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for reviewing op,is the flat above a laundrette?

I am wondering if it is the same one the bulgarian he/she dessie was working from?

charming_red

Enjoyable review, but awful punt!

That was just terrible, I hope you threw your clothes in the washing machine!

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

£100/1 hour incall

Met this week in Swiss Cottage.  She moves about roughly every fortnight according to her.

Location: The smallest bedsit that I have ever every been in - bathroom was so tiny that I had my elbows pinned against me the whole time.  Not very discreet - the bed is right up against the front door of the bedsit.  Cooker beside the bed.  Smelled intense and not nice.  My clothes were hanging on the back of the door and smelled rank afterwards!!!

The girl: Age 25 plausible, Size 10/12, height 5'1", Bulgarian.  Nice face, friendly, English is 5/10, two reasonably inoffensive tattoos - one on her back and on her stomach.  That's where the good stuff stops.  She smelled bad!  Breath was pungent - smelled of wine and cigarettes.  Skin smelled stale.  Stretch marks on her stomach.  And she got very wet.... under the arms!!! 

Service: She tried to kiss but I really had to avoid it due to her breath.  I sucked her nipples but was put off due to the stale odour coming from her skin.  And much as I love Reverse Oral there was NO WAY that I was going anywhere south of her chest.  Protected sex in spoons was decent.  Her OWO was OK, and the cim was decent.  I showered in that tiny place and scrubbed and scrubbed to get the smells out of my skin.  After the punt I went to my gym to shower again and went for a walk in the cold to air my clothes, before going home.  She offers A Levels but I wouldn't have gone anywhere near there!

I went to see her because I liked the look in her photos.  But pics don't tell the whole story.  The punt wasn't an epic disaster but it's a clear negative from me - the lack of personal hygiene was a turnoff and pretty unforgivable.

Would I return? Absolutely not.

Thanks or the Review JR. Sorry to read about your not so good punt. Hope you have better luck with your next one mate. Thanks for the heads up on this stinky bitch. Definitely not one for my HL.  :thumbsdown:

Offline claretandblue

Yes - That's the one
I'm comfortably over six foot, was a tight squeeze for me on my one visit to that flat  :D

vw

Sounds the stuff of nightmares, I have a sensitive nose and oversized high and wide.

Take it there was no shower ?

bristolqwerty

That's where the good stuff stops.  She smelled bad!  Breath was pungent - smelled of wine and cigarettes.  Skin smelled stale.  Stretch marks on her stomach.  And she got very wet.... under the arms!!!
:D sounds gorgeous  :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 10:51:25 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline JamesRockford

Offline Belgarion