Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FANTASY COURTESAN - Mudchute/Crossharbour  (Read 1495 times)

31 review(s) for FANTASY COURTESAN (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120/60m

Location About a 10m walk from either Mudchute or Crossharbour stations. Ground floor flat and clean inside.

Camy Facially average with a nice figure. Speaks good English and had a friendly demeanour. She works part time as she has a day job during the week which may explain the energy. Freshly showered on arrival.

Services DFK, OWO, ball sucking, DT, 69, RO, fingering, CIM + swallow, assisted shower, squirting, massage and sex in multiple positions. She got really into it. No problem with me fingering her hard to get her to squirt on the bed. OK with having her hair pulled in doggy and being choked (not too hard) in missionary. We showered together between rounds as she wanted to freshen up.

Would recommend for the service but not sure if I'd return as a Plan A.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:05:24 pm by bookmaker2 »

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP and good improvisation of the pics  :thumbsup:

Offline Spacecowb0y

Older reviews state 30 min appointments,but her AW page only lists 1 hour and above. Anyone know the score?
Have emailed,but no reply as yet

edmay

I've seen her for 30 mins but not since she changed her profile. I also haven't tried. I prefer a longer punt and only go for shorter to test the water.

Offline bookmaker2

Double post - please delete if possible
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 12:21:02 am by bookmaker2 »

Offline bookmaker2

Thanks for the review OP and good improvisation of the pics  :thumbsup:

Thanks for uploading them!

Older reviews state 30 min appointments,but her AW page only lists 1 hour and above. Anyone know the score?
Have emailed,but no reply as yet

I asked about 30m appointments and she said she wasn't keen on them as it would draw more attention to her flat with people coming and going.