Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simran Indian Busty - Barking  (Read 2452 times)

2 review(s) for simran indian busty  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bondmaniac

Anyone seen Simran Indian Busty??

External Link/Members Only

That's her link, I am not sure if she was previously known as 'Indian Punjabi Kuri'?? which is know defunct.

Anyway, my personal experience.. Had a look, she seemed to be local so I thought I would message to confirm availability and location (No response).  I gave it a few hours, as I thought maybe she does not like responding to text messages, and would rather speak on the phone.  Whilst there was no answer to my initial call, I tried again later and was told she was available, and that she was in a budget hotel in Barking, and gave a time an hour and a half away, and to give her a ring 30 mins before.
This was not ideal, for me as I was only 25 mins away, but I went with it. Got there and the only parking available was in the hotel itself, where you had to key your number plate on the system inside and pay (which isn't ideal).
So, I thought I would try calling earlier, and she may be able to fit me in.. No answer.  Eventually answered 20 mins before the agreed meeting time, and was told to come down an hour after the agreed time. Which I declined, and she duly hung up.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Her communications are atrocious, did not respond to the message, or once try to call me back. And to arrange a time, and then move it an hour back is pretty rude.  No explanation for why.

Anyway, money back in my pocket, maybe dodged a bullet !!

Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Offline leno2016

I reckon you had a lucky escape by the sound of things.   :yahoo: