Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in the snow....  (Read 1086 times)

mrpeterman

Well I have blue balls and would like a punt today, however as I prefer not to shit on my own doorstep it means driving/public transport...

Head is saying don’t drive, roads icy where I am, it’s still -7 and why endanger myself driving unnecessarily, as a mate once said “the whore will still be there  tomorrow “

Or it’s a 5/10 min walk to bus stop freeze my bollocks off waiting for a bus, a 20 min bus drive, nearer 40 mins in this weather and another walk to wg house..only to repeat coming home

Anyone else got this dilemma???

I was due a return to Paris lamour today but BRUM is tooooo far on public transport so it’s a closer to home punt, but weighing up the increased risks vs. Reward

Ming

Aah you woos.

I punted on Sunday when it was snowing heavily, it was a morning punt and I could see by the man size footprints in the snow by the WG's door that there had been one other before me, as the footsteps were coming and going, mind you it does help having access to a 4WD  :lol:

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:54:37 am by Ming »

mrpeterman

Yes the 4WD would help....

I do have a couple lined up on Thursday Friday so will manage, plus if it goes milder later prehaps a cheeky midday punt might be in order

MarcT

IMO Risk vs Reward is the only dilemma   :timeout: +1 your mates advice, because personally I never punt in my own manor.

The most I would risk is a train journey and 10 minute walk. If those logistics don't work, then I would heed the advice of Walter Matthau which is appropriate in these circumstances  :) External Link/Members Only

Hopefully the thaw will kick in soon and back to business as usual  :sarcastic:  :thumbsup:

The quest continues
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 09:17:08 am by MarcT »

Offline Neromatrix

Got same dilemma, do I go to the retro club today as have the urge or stay at home?

Offline Knny

....I would heed the advice of Walter Matthau which is appropriate in these circumstances  :) External Link/Members Only

OK, I'll bite.  What is the advice?  The wikipedia page only mentions the plot.

Worcesterfella

Snow has put me off a punting window.. it’s rubbish at the moment round here anyway..

MarcT

OK, I'll bite.  What is the advice?  The wikipedia page only mentions the plot.

MrPeterman's OP was concerning an urge to relieve blue balls locally in the snow, with some issues of adverse weather conditions and the balance of risk vs reward.

There is a flashback in the guide for a married man External Link/Members Only  where a well know actor goes to extreme lengths to satisfy an urge for some hot blonde.  ;)  He is also faced with logistics challenges and adverse weather conditions.  :unknown:  He goes to extreme lengths to avoid local recognition/detection (to limit risk for reward).  :music: Clip 7 mins here: External Link/Members Only

"...There is no such thing as too careful..."  :hi:

The quest continues