Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catalia Valentine  (Read 3406 times)

Offline piercedtim

I have a bit of freedom this afternoon so was thinking of making my to Birmingham's Private Club specifically to see this Catalia. Not my usual type but to me she looks like she'd be filthy, so I'm just wondering if anyone on here has seen her and if she'd be worth the effort. The other lass that's on doesn't do anything for me so it would be an 80 mile round trip just for this lass. Searched for any mention of her on here but could only find one comment, so if you've seen her please let me know your opinion of her. Thanks

Online SpunkyMunky

She's been at the Retro and also at Jade's parties - there's a picture at amateurfacialsuk.com

Offline piercedtim

Thanks for the info....but I'm more wondering if anyone on here has actually seen her and if so, what they thought of her?

Offline Kerosene

I saw her at a splatbukkake party in July and there was an absolute scrum about her and she seemed to merit it too. Really up for it. I asked her afterwards if she had an AW profile and she said not yet.

I did find her AW profile recently and I saw bareback listed on it. Haven't got the link to hand at present.

I see she's doing a lot of filmed content lately. Whether bareback is just for the cameras or not, I'll let you decide. But she's spoiled it for me now. 

Offline Kerosene

I saw her at a splatbukkake party in July and there was an absolute scrum about her and she seemed to merit it too. Really up for it. I asked her afterwards if she had an AW profile and she said not yet.

I did find her AW profile recently and I saw bareback listed on it. Haven't got the link to hand at present.

I see she's doing a lot of filmed content lately. Whether bareback is just for the cameras or not, I'll let you decide. But she's spoiled it for me now.
Found the link and bareback isn't listed there now; its 'only with certed paid professionals'.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline piercedtim

Thanks for taking the time to find the link. I have only just seen it and had ended up going to the event anyway. I enjoyed her, just a shame she kept her body stocking thing on but she certainly does a good job of acting like she's pure filth and enjoying herself but for me it didn't quite ring true. Don't know why. I'd consider going to an event if she was hosting again.