Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Ambassador Birmingham  (Read 2181 times)

Offline Dwninexile

visited ten days ago.  About 2.30, two girls on, no door fee.  Chose the English girl over the Spanish girl as I'd phoned up and the Spanish girl had answered and she didn't understand what I was saying.  Girl was dressed in all over fish net stocking with underwear underneath.  Dark wavy/curly hair, Slim, average height with heels, so probably quite short.  £60 standard fee, went into the room, asked for OWO, extra £30.

No massage or messing.  Went straight down on me, wet not sloppy, DT, sucked my balls, licked my arse and the asked me to roll over when she seriously rimmed my arse.  I'd not asked for this, but I love it and when it (rarely) happens it makes a punt.  Then back to oral whilst I started to finger her and play with her clit.  After 25 mins dumped a huge load in her mouth, but she kept sucking and licking over the next 10 mins so I was completely empty and clean, which I love.  During this time I finger fucked her really hard and she came several times, then I rubbed her clit and she came.  She told me not to worry about being rough and after she came she asked me to spank her arse hard.

Didn't fuck her, but I get enough of that at home.  What I got was the best OWO, rimming and cock cleaning I've had.  First time I've written a review cos frankly most punts are average,  but this was fucking great.  Trouble is didn't get her name and turnover is so great little chance of seeing her again when I'm next in a Brum.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 12:06:35 pm by Dwninexile »

Offline smiley9

You didn't get Her name ???  :dash:  Well then what's the point of a Review for a Nameless girl unless of course your Touting this Establishment ? Your first post and first Review ?  :timeout:

Offline bonham

Getting more and more establishments posting about themselves. nealy as much as us punters .if thay were to deliver that kind if service we would give them that sort of review

Offline scutty brown

doesn't even have a website

not very appealing from the outside

External Link/Members Only

blkshaft

Where about is this place in Birmingham

Offline scutty brown

Offline ronthebrummie

Made her cum several times? WTF?
Am I synical?

Zuko1386

Off topic, but the hotel behind is actually quite nice!  :D

Offline Marmalade

Made her cum several times? WTF?
Am I synical?

First post after lurking for a year.  So humble about his amazing effect on women doubtless it’s his “ten inch cock”, “treating her right”, things like that, or flashing a ridiculous amount of cash to get a OWO from some old banger. Of course, prossies come all the time :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  :vomit: Especially if it’s some fat ugly old cunt that hasn’t been laid for a week and suddenly discovers her rent money is worth a performance.

Or maybe that was just wishful thinking as the owner of the place dated to actually write something on UKP.  :sarcastic: :cool:

Offline scutty brown

I assumed the OP was "TaxiDriverSteve" who posted those photos on Google maps

his photo is there to see........can't see why else a taxi driver would be interested in a brothel
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 05:15:27 pm by scutty brown »

Offline DAlpine1980

Blimey and Xenia's entrance can be found there too.... (works better for those who have an idea of UKE's Xenia)

Offline denneboom

I have been here a lot over the last 5 years. The last time I went, back in March or April they were charging £10 in.

It was all EE. And extras such as rimming, OWO , FK were strictly off the menu.

A conveyor belt operation with cold bored Romanians, security guys on patrol in an empty nightclub setting.

There is better choice elsewhere in the day especially during the day.

This review is fucking hilarious.

HARPOON

I went on Saturday with a mate after some fantastic german beer.

£5 each in, 4 girls available. £60 for 30 mins, piss poor service tbh. I saw Sabrina an early twenties Romanian - she was happy to do multiple positions
but once you were done she was totally dis-interested.

Erotic Studios is still by far the best in Bham.

Offline scutty brown

I see Admin has removed this from the review section

Westney

They're on 'Twitter', actually Kim, (Spanish Girl), looks great, nice and slender too.

Offline denneboom

They're on 'Twitter', actually Kim, (Spanish Girl), looks great, nice and slender too.

Kim isn't going to be there. That's just photos. It will be all lazy,cold, distant, money grabbing Romanians.

SEW15

I got dragged in here about 2 months ago by a few mates after a day out on the glug and even being pissed I wasn't tempted.
It was a Saturday, about 11pm and there were plenty of girls available, probably 7 or 8 and all Romanian. In fairness 2 were stunning.
I can't remember how much it was to get in but we definitely paid, the drinks served were rank and there were about 4 moody looking Romanian blokes staring people out from a booth next to the smoking shelter exit. If they're security it's not the best way to get repeat custom by glaring at every bloke that walks in.
A couple of my mates disappeared with girls, one came back happy and one said it was a complete waste of money. I've no idea what the girls names were but I'm not sure this place would be for me.

Westney

Advice taken, what a pity. I recall a few splendid visits to the old Ambassadors on Bristol Street, down the alleyway up the stairs, little bar, good selection of home grown talent. Used to be next to a very good Audio/Hi-Fi shop. Does anyone think Brexit will have an effect on the parlours!?