Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Almost Caught Moments??  (Read 10699 times)

Online Bassman

So I’m sitting here today and my wife out of no where says.”we should go for a punt together” the. Follows up with “or what ever you call it, Punting?”.

Immediately I thought I’d been rumbled as it was an out of no where comment with no context. The fact she said “or whatever you call it” made me believe she was specifically talking about me lol. I dared enquire what she meant and she meant a punt as in a boat 😂

Made me wonder if anyone had almost been rumbled by a significant other or friend/family member.

Offline Nosser2

The missus walked in on me as I was in the home office rather stupidly looking at pics of the WG I was going to be meeting a week or so later (my back is to the door so I don't get a warning to change the browser - like I said, stupid).

In a moment of inspired genius I managed to go on about how a friend had just sent me this picture that I happened to have opened as she walked in. How my (married) friend is seeing this "lady" and decided to let me know. How I feel sorry for his poor wife and how stupid my friend is.

How I got away with it, I'll never know!

Online RedKettle

The missus walked in on me as I was in the home office rather stupidly looking at pics of the WG I was going to be meeting a week or so later (my back is to the door so I don't get a warning to change the browser - like I said, stupid).

In a moment of inspired genius I managed to go on about how a friend had just sent me this picture that I happened to have opened as she walked in. How my (married) friend is seeing this "lady" and decided to let me know. How I feel sorry for his poor wife and how stupid my friend is.

How I got away with it, I'll never know!

Are you sure you did??   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Nosser2

Are you sure you did??   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Well, she's still here and there's no way she would be if she didn't swallow the story.

Maybe she wanted to believe my bullshit so didn't scratch beneath the veneer too much, but definitely a lucky break and taught me not to be such an idiot in future.

Offline winkywanky

So I’m sitting here today and my wife out of no where says.”we should go for a punt together” the. Follows up with “or what ever you call it, Punting?”.

Immediately I thought I’d been rumbled as it was an out of no where comment with no context. The fact she said “or whatever you call it” made me believe she was specifically talking about me lol. I dared enquire what she meant and she meant a punt as in a boat 😂

Made me wonder if anyone had almost been rumbled by a significant other or friend/family member.

In one of those Sliding Doors parallel universe moments which happen to us all from time to time, just imagine that in your utter shock and horror, you immediately blurted out something like oh my God I'm so sorry darling/babe/term of affection, how can you ever forgive me, I promise to not to see another prostitute ever again! whereupon your open-mouthed missus says something like I was just wanting to go to Cambridge for a day out  :scare:  :scare:  :scare:  :D

« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 08:11:27 pm by winkywanky »

Offline Faraday

In the days before my punting phone, I got an unsolicited text from a SP offering me a discount on my next booking with free DT thrown in.  The text said something along the lines of “I can do you £20 off and free DT if you want to book in with me next week, just let me know!”

How I explained away the text being from a mechanic and they were touting for doing work on my car still baffles me.  DT of course being mechanic speak for digital tuning (cough cough). 

Fortunately I had a modded car, so getting offers from garages to do work on it wasn’t outside the norm,  but the txt coming in whilst my phone was on the table in front of us, scared the shit out of me.

Needless to say, lesson well learnt and punting phone procured the very next day.

Oh, incase you were wondering, I took the SP up on her offer.

I’m a bad lad, I know.

Offline Nosser2

Oh, incase you were wondering, I took the SP up on her offer.

I’m a bad lad, I know.

Not bad lad, good lad!  :hi:

Offline willie loman

i was engaging with a bit of filthy text  banter with a wg, when i sent it to someone in my normal life, "the bit i like is when you push it in" fortunately the other person wasnt a native speaker, so i got away with it,

Offline Stevelondon

To those out there who have cars with bluetooth connectivity to your phone.
Have you ever received a call that might have got you into trouble while in the motor.

Offline winkywanky

i was engaging with a bit of filthy text  banter with a wg, when i sent it to someone in my normal life, "the bit i like is when you push it in" fortunately the other person wasnt a native speaker, so i got away with it,

You've just reminded me of one time I was downing a swift double G&T in a nearby pub while waiting to see this lovely creature in London: External Link/Members Only

She was doing the stuff that such girls do to get ready for their punters, and I fired off a WhatsApp which said something like really looking forward to seeing you in a few minutes baby xxx. Only thing was, I fired it off to a good mate of mine with whom I was engaged in a message conversation at the same time. Literally got my wires crossed  :scare:. He immediately sent me back a message: ?????. Although he doesn't know about my punting (perhaps he has an idea now), he did know I was in town for the day, and later on I gave him some old flannel about seeing a girl from work I used to know  :rolleyes:.

Offline Webby581

Have you ever received a call that might have got you into trouble while in the motor.
I was at home engaged in some deep and meaningful mobile phone conversation with an extra-marital female friend once when my wife drove up outside. The Bluetooth in her car took control and the conversation switched to the car ..... so now my wife was talking to the other woman.

Somehow I got away with it by denying any knowledge of it and she thought it must have been a wrong number.

Close call!

Offline Sparta Prada

I didn’t know about the benefits of having a punting phone until I joined UKP, and stupidly did all my comms on the same number I have for personal use. Once I got a punting phone all comms are done on it, aside from one WG who I have seen for many years and implicitly trust, so continue to message using my personal number.

Only 2 weeks ago I was trying to arrange an appointment with her by text. While driving my missus in the car the text notification flashed up on the dashboard! Luckily it only showed the saved name - which doesn’t sound like a sex worker - and not the message content.

On another occasion I was about to drive off solo when my wife appeared at the door as I had left something in the house. Somehow she didn’t see my punting phone which was being charged.

Two lucky escapes for me...

Offline winkywanky

I was at home engaged in some deep and meaningful mobile phone conversation with an extra-marital female friend once when my wife drove up outside. The Bluetooth in her car took control and the conversation switched to the car ..... so now my wife was talking to the other woman.

Somehow I got away with it by denying any knowledge of it and she thought it must have been a wrong number.

Close call!

:scare:  :scare:  :scare:  :scare:

Ain't technology a wonderful thing? Most of the time.

Online RedKettle

Well, she's still here and there's no way she would be if she didn't swallow the story.

Maybe she wanted to believe my bullshit so didn't scratch beneath the veneer too much, but definitely a lucky break and taught me not to be such an idiot in future.

Maybe she is building the case for a favourable divorce and hiding cash and assets away. They are cunning!

Offline Home Alone

Close call!

🤞 🤞 🤞

I've posted on various threads over the time I've been a member on here that I was such a rotten liar in circumstances like these - I always gave myself away by blushing! - that it was one reason why I didn't start punting until more than 18 months after the OH, and the bloke she'd been having a more or less open affair with, moved away from our town.

Offline Stevelondon

I thought the point I raised regarding bluetooth etc....may have been stupid or something naive on my part........seemingly not.  :D

Plus, even those who choose the safety of a punting phone.......have their little problems  :dash:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Yes, before I had a 'work' phone I was driving the pickup in work with 2 volunteers and a colleague when a regular called me out of the blue about a booking that night,  pickup connects automatically
That was a close call  :lol:

Offline Webby581

On another occasion in the early 2000s, and probably around the same sex-obsessed time in my life as the bluetooth incident (above), the house was empty and i was supposed to be working in my home office  but had actually been camming with a woman from a chatroom which had turned into wanking for each other on cam.
It wasn't planned and i had no tissues or the like to hand, but it got steamy and I had eventually emptied my balls into my hand. I had just waddled to the downstairs WC with my trousers and pants around my ankles, spunky hands and a deflated dick, to clean myself up. I left the cloakroom door wide open.
I was just pulling my trousers up when my 14 year old daughter appeared from nowhere to surprise me with a "BOO!" having finished unexpectedly early from school. :scare:
She had crept in deliberately quietly to try and give me a shock. It worked ....... i very nearly shat myself. But explained that i had just had a poop and hadnt closed the door as I had been alone and I was listening out for a phone call.
If she had been just a minute earlier it would have been her that got the shock, as she would have met me coming the other way in the hall with a still dripping semi and a handful of hot spunk!! Or possibly feverishly wanking at my desk with the very juiced-up clunge of a Stevenage BBW housewife being franticly frigged, on my screen
The implications of that potential scenario and just how lucky I had been put me off any such similar activity for a long time.

i just shuddered again recalling the incident. :(

Offline Stevelondon

On another occasion in the early 2000s, and probably around the same sex-obsessed time in my life as the bluetooth incident (above), the house was empty and i was supposed to be working in my home office  but had actually been camming with a woman from a chatroom which had turned into wanking for each other on cam.
It wasn't planned and i had no tissues or the like to hand, but it got steamy and I had eventually emptied my balls into my hand. I had just waddled to the downstairs WC with my trousers and pants around my ankles, spunky hands and a deflated dick, to clean myself up. I left the cloakroom door wide open.
I was just pulling my trousers up when my 14 year old daughter appeared from nowhere to surprise me with a "BOO!" having finished unexpectedly early from school. :scare:
She had crept in deliberately quietly to try and give me a shock. It worked ....... i very nearly shat myself. But explained that i had just had a poop and hadnt closed the door as I had been alone and I was listening out for a phone call.
If she had been just a minute earlier it would have been her that got the shock, as she would have met me coming the other way in the hall with a still dripping semi and a handful of hot spunk!! Or possibly feverishly wanking at my desk with the very juiced-up clunge of a Stevenage BBW housewife being franticly frigged, on my screen
The implications of that potential scenario and just how lucky I had been put me off any such similar activity for a long time.

i just shuddered again recalling the incident. :(

OMFG       :scare:

Offline lillythesavage

Not punting related, but a Scottish guy the wife and I met in Phuket, was fucking her for a couple of weeks, we stayed in touch and he met someone on his return, bought a house together and invited us there for a weekend.

His partner  was delayed at work and not there when we arrived, was not too long before he was buried in the wife on the sofa, when  I heard the car pull up, no sign of stopping, shot into her as the footsteps approached the door, pulling out spunk was all over her legs, he went for the upstairs bathroom, her the downstairs, a woman I had never met finding me grinning in the armchair.

Offline teddyking

Not punting related, but a Scottish guy the wife and I met in Phuket, was fucking her for a couple of weeks, we stayed in touch and he met someone on his return, bought a house together and invited us there for a weekend.

His partner  was delayed at work and not there when we arrived, was not too long before he was buried in the wife on the sofa, when  I heard the car pull up, no sign of stopping, shot into her as the footsteps approached the door, pulling out spunk was all over her legs, he went for the upstairs bathroom, her the downstairs, a woman I had never met finding me grinning in the armchair.

Wait .. so your friend fucked your wife ?
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online boardyhell

read on another site how a punter was in the shower and left  his screen open to hear a loud bang and a smashed computer with an absent girlfriend

Offline Rabsie

I have had one nasty moment with voice activated phone. Was giving my mum a lift to go and see my brother Andy. Give Andy a ring using voice to let him know we are on the way. I say "Call Andy". Car voice recognition interprets this as "Call Candy" and says "Calling Candy". I am left frantically hitting the end call button before it connects while my mum asks who is Candy? Not sure if she noticed how flustered I was and desperate for the call not to go through while trying to give her a off-hand just someone from work. I have never enunciated more precisely when I tried again to get my brother.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BogBog1

I am also confused....! So, the Scottish guy was fucking your wife on holiday in Phuket, and then he was also fucking your wife on his sofa when his new partner came home? 

Offline Mamtor

Had a near identical experience, fortunately I could explain away qouting marillions garden party and the line "punting on the cam is jolly fun they say" who said prog rock had no future

Offline pa5151

Rewrite this in English :wacko:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Rewrite this in English :wacko:

Well I got it as...

Lily and the wife went on holiday to Phuket and met a Scottish guy, being the open minded couple they are lily was happy to share his wife with the Scottish guy and they all had an awesome 2 weeks, especially the wife and Mr Scottish as they were banging like rabbits.

Wind forward to them all being home and they kept in touch,  Scottish then met a lady and they bought a house together, woohoo happy days.

Scottish then invented lily and the wife to stay for the weekend,  on arrival only Scottish is at home and as soon as they are in the door the old sap rises between Scottish and the wife, knickers are abandoned for a quick fuck on the sofa for old times sake with lily watching on happy as a pig in shit.

Que footsteps and a key in the door when a clueless mrs Scottish arrives home early, Scottish runs further upstairs bathroom dripping cock in hand and lily's wife runs for the downstairs loo catching spunk in her hand as she goes  :lol:

Mrs Scottish walks in to a strange man sat grinning on the sofa most likely trying to hide an erection

Hope that helps  :cool:

You're welcome  :hi:

@lillythesavage how was that ??  :dancegirl:

Offline winkywanky

Amazing how you have managed to suss that all with your womanly wiles Ms.Wolf, that's exactly my assessment of the situation  ;)

Offline lillythesavage

Well I got it as...

Lily and the wife went on holiday to Phuket and met a Scottish guy, being the open minded couple they are lily was happy to share his wife with the Scottish guy and they all had an awesome 2 weeks, especially the wife and Mr Scottish as they were banging like rabbits.

Wind forward to them all being home and they kept in touch,  Scottish then met a lady and they bought a house together, woohoo happy days.

Scottish then invented lily and the wife to stay for the weekend,  on arrival only Scottish is at home and as soon as they are in the door the old sap rises between Scottish and the wife, knickers are abandoned for a quick fuck on the sofa for old times sake with lily watching on happy as a pig in shit.

Que footsteps and a key in the door when a clueless mrs Scottish arrives home early, Scottish runs further upstairs bathroom dripping cock in hand and lily's wife runs for the downstairs loo catching spunk in her hand as she goes  :lol:

Mrs Scottish walks in to a strange man sat grinning on the sofa most likely trying to hide an erection

Hope that helps  :cool:

You're welcome  :hi:

@lillythesavage how was that ??  :dancegirl:

Spot on, could have written it myself, nothing wrong with my beer and gin English at all :D

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Spot on, could have written it myself, nothing wrong with my beer and gin English at all :D

:coolgirl:

Offline jimbobted

Just today. Wifey uses my phone to video the kids doing something. Then wants to send it to her mother. "Shall I use WhatsApp?" As she pressed the share icon. My phone brings up a shortcut to people on different platforms when you do that. Bang in the middle of the screen is a name of a WG I've been trying to arrange something with. Fortunately she doesn't have an avatar or that would have been me busted right there and then. Grabbed it off here "oh it's a faff on this sometimes it does weird things". It did then fuck up.
She hasn't mentioned it since but I'm sure I went crimson, and I'm waiting for her to casually ask "so who's X?" I'll say it's someone from work (work phone synchs contracts with my phone for some reason), and I'll point out it brings up random suggestions like a couple of people on Twitter I don't even know! But I'm a crap liar and she has a very good nose for bullshit... Needless to say all trace of conversation (and with another WG) has been erased!

Time I got a PAYG sim for my old phone I think...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 10:23:19 pm by jimbobted »

Offline hunkybc

No because every WG I've contacted goes in a blocked list. There contact can never get through  :lol:

Offline RAJEC

No because every WG I've contacted goes in a blocked list. There contact can never get through  :lol:

Until they contact you from a new number  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Home Alone

Just today. Wifey uses my phone to video the kids doing something. Then wants to send it to her mother. "Shall I use WhatsApp?" As she pressed the share icon. My phone brings up a shortcut to people on different platforms when you do that. Bang in the middle of the screen is a name of a WG I've been trying to arrange something with. Fortunately she doesn't have an avatar or that would have been me busted right there and then. Grabbed it off here "oh it's a faff on this sometimes it does weird things". It did then fuck up.
She hasn't mentioned it since but I'm sure I went crimson, and I'm waiting for her to casually ask "so who's X?" I'll say it's someone from work (work phone synchs contracts with my phone for some reason), and I'll point out it brings up random suggestions like a couple of people on Twitter I don't even know! But I'm a crap liar and she has a very good nose for bullshit... Needless to say all trace of conversation (and with another WG) has been erased!

Time I got a PAYG sim for my old phone I think...

Oh, she'll surely have filed it away to be mentioned at an [in]appropriate moment, jimbobted.

Offline leatherlover

Until they contact you from a new number  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Ahh - but then it's a wrong number as the contact won't show. Plausible deniability.

Offline lillythesavage

Wait .. so your friend fucked your wife ?

Several friends have fucked my wife over 30 odd years, I have fucked several friends of hers, a lot more men have fucked her on nights out, mainly at swinging clubs but not always.
Once on a winter stroll around Amsterdam, one took my fancy, and she offered to sit in a bar alone while I spent some hard earned. I did not take her up on it.

Said before, most punters are players, my wife knew I was when we met, I was seeing her engaged cousin and shagging her flat mate, once a week on a Thursday we would all go out together for around a year and I would often meet up with friends with 1, 2 or all 3 in tow. Parties and gatherings or just nights out.

I read, with joy, the odd punt posted about with a partner, though think better fun could be had not paying for an hour, and sadness when I read of people punting purely because of no sex at home.
Sex is naturally part of any relationship match and if you actually talk about it with partners you never know where it will lead. If the sex ends there could be other reasons behind it, but if you do not talk about sex you will never know.  :unknown:

My very first long term relationship lasted several years, it was not sexually exclusive, she was grounded after a steamy long night, in an Austin 1800s, in Epping Forest, I tried it on with a friend at a party the following weekend , who called her on the landline, remember those lol, after knocking me back. Was told to go for it, and she did. We were teens at the time, she was 15 when we started dating.

I can only remember one relationship that ended in us never being in contact again and I have been separated from the wife for almost 5 years and spent most of the weekend with her, there are no immediate plans to divorce and I am the one living in the family home. I am in regular contact with the one that divorced me 36 years ago and her family are friends as are the family of the current wife. Break ups do not have to be a big battle communicating through a solicitor. My first divorce was not and we were very young with children involved, there is another tale about that, will not bore you with it. If you would like to hear it lol, just ask.

Long winded explanation but it might help someone, if you talk, sex included, with partners you may find it quite liberating, providing there is no green eyed monster.
Always tried to just be myself throughout my adult life, honest about sexuality and sex and it has worked for me.

Offline Home Alone

Wow!! Part of me wishes I'd had a fraction of your self-confidence, lillythesavage. I was the direct opposite of you and had so-o-o many hang-ups when I was a teenager and in my 20s.

Ah well; at long last, eventually, I joined the punting fraternity. Better late than never, I suppose.

Offline jimbobted

Oh, she'll surely have filed it away to be mentioned at an [in]appropriate moment, jimbobted.
Yup. She'll ignore it for a while and then she'll start fuming internally about it before finally confronting me.
Now my phone is clean (I think!) I'm going to leave it lying around and offer her to use it etc so she can see there's nothing weird going on.

Offline Home Alone

Good luck with that one, jimbobted! 🤞🤞🤞
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 10:21:08 am by Home Alone »

Offline lillythesavage

Wow!! Part of me wishes I'd had a fraction of your self-confidence, lillythesavage. I was the direct opposite of you and had so-o-o many hang-ups when I was a teenager and in my 20s.

Ah well; at long last, eventually, I joined the punting fraternity. Better late than never, I suppose.

Oh, I had serious hang ups in my teens, let us just say I stood out in a crowd and was a very easy target, but I believe learning to take things on the chin, literally sometimes, laugh at or ignore the ignorance of others, turned things around.

Standing out though meant I also stood out to the opposite sex and nothing is better for the ego and confidence than being attractive to women.

That first very sexual few years, with no jealousy whatsoever, set the tone, in other circumstances, we did have another go after I married, I think we may have made a lifetime go of it. The first child put paid to it.

Punting has always been because I could, had the opportunities, had the spare cash, had the energy and sex drive and have done so during every relationship and until recently it has never been because of a lack of sex.

Offline winkywanky

Several friends have fucked my wife over 30 odd years, I have fucked several friends of hers, a lot more men have fucked her on nights out, mainly at swinging clubs but not always.
Once on a winter stroll around Amsterdam, one took my fancy, and she offered to sit in a bar alone while I spent some hard earned. I did not take her up on it.

Said before, most punters are players, my wife knew I was when we met, I was seeing her engaged cousin and shagging her flat mate, once a week on a Thursday we would all go out together for around a year and I would often meet up with friends with 1, 2 or all 3 in tow. Parties and gatherings or just nights out.

I read, with joy, the odd punt posted about with a partner, though think better fun could be had not paying for an hour, and sadness when I read of people punting purely because of no sex at home.
Sex is naturally part of any relationship match and if you actually talk about it with partners you never know where it will lead. If the sex ends there could be other reasons behind it, but if you do not talk about sex you will never know.  :unknown:

My very first long term relationship lasted several years, it was not sexually exclusive, she was grounded after a steamy long night, in an Austin 1800s, in Epping Forest, I tried it on with a friend at a party the following weekend , who called her on the landline, remember those lol, after knocking me back. Was told to go for it, and she did. We were teens at the time, she was 15 when we started dating.

I can only remember one relationship that ended in us never being in contact again and I have been separated from the wife for almost 5 years and spent most of the weekend with her, there are no immediate plans to divorce and I am the one living in the family home. I am in regular contact with the one that divorced me 36 years ago and her family are friends as are the family of the current wife. Break ups do not have to be a big battle communicating through a solicitor. My first divorce was not and we were very young with children involved, there is another tale about that, will not bore you with it. If you would like to hear it lol, just ask.

Long winded explanation but it might help someone, if you talk, sex included, with partners you may find it quite liberating, providing there is no green eyed monster.
Always tried to just be myself throughout my adult life, honest about sexuality and sex and it has worked for me.

You saved the most important bit for the end...honesty  :hi: Doesn't matter what you do (well, almost), give honesty to the ones you love, and those that deserve it.

Offline Captainhowdy666

read on another site how a punter was in the shower and left  his screen open to hear a loud bang and a smashed computer with an absent girlfriend
Back in the day of massive Nokia phones, I had one launched at my head by a girlfriend after it rang whilst I was out and about.
Didn’t realise I had left it at home and it was a bit on the side calling to see if I was coming round to fuck her.

Offline emraw

Good for you!  :drinks:

Now about this wife...

Offline punter6199

You guys are playing with fire

Offline lillythesavage

You saved the most important bit for the end...honesty  :hi: Doesn't matter what you do (well, almost), give honesty to the ones you love, and those that deserve it.

I did not say I was completely honest :D, some things have to be kept quiet, the second wife has always known I like a punt but I would not come home and say I had, got caught out several times over the years, that was not the reason we separated though, there was more to that than a crafty bunk up, but life goes on.

The comment above about playing with fire lol, the ones playing with fire are those with no honesty, do not communicate with partners about sex or lack of it, if the partner does find out she will feel totally neglected and react accordingly.

I wonder if anyone has been honest enough to say it is themselves that went of sex with the OH and she just accepted it?  Then you are def. playing with fire.

Offline Logitech

I’ve had a few close shaves over the years.

In order of the closest.

1. Similar to another comment on the thread - I was in the bath ringing a few WG’s while the Mrs was out and just discussing services and availability etc. The next minute the keys turn in the front door and the Mrs comes in. ‘Who were you on the phone to then?’ She shouts up (I nearly spontaneously combusted). Turns out as she pulled up and the Bluetooth in the car connected to my phone - thank the Lord to this day the ‘welcome to the giffgaff voicemail’ was all she heard. Had she been maybe 2-3 minutes earlier she would have heard me asking if swallowing and anal was extra (Insanely close call.

2. Getting into the lift after having just seen a WG in a block of high rise flats around 15 minutes away from where we live. As the door opened for me to enter - stood there with her shopping was a well known family acquaintance of the Mrs (presumably visiting family). We exchanged a quick hello and nothing ever came of it to my knowledge. There was only 4 flats on the floor though so I thought I’d been truly done for.

3. A bus Lane penalty ticket delivered to the house - right near a well known parlour. If she’d been suspicious and checked my bank account from the same day I’d be fucked as I withdrew £100 or so randomly.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 09:32:26 pm by Logitech »

Offline Stevelondon

Amazing to think there are some in here who didn’t understand that.

As if it surprises them, there is actually someone on here who has alternative sexual experiences other than punting.

I got it. Good on ya.

Offline geostorm1

Doesn't that get annoying having to unblock them every time you want to contact them again? In my phone, if someone goes into blocked list, it is just a number rather than a contract name I think, so it would be tricky.

I actually need to get a punting phone and then I'll go through my personal phone and block every WG number I have ever contacted and then the Mrs can finally look at my phone again without me panicking.