Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Thai Laila, Runcorn  (Read 1534 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7202708) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Half Century

So earlier in the week, I texted this girl to ask when she was available.  She replied with her FS rates but when I replied asking about her massage rates as listed on her ad, I got radion silence.  Oh well.

External Link/Members Only

Today I thought I@d get in touch with this girl after seeing positive reviews on here:

I got a prompt replay saying she was available now and her address.  Sorted.

Holy heck, she's fit!  Definitely the most attractive girl I've been with for a while and a huge step up from the usual middle-aged B2B girls.  The photos on her ads are accurate and she's very tiny with a slim frame, fake boobs but good-looking and in person she's a stunner, but English is very limited.  Usual hiding behind the door but she was dressed in this skimpy black lingerie which was discarded once the paperwork was sorted in a clean room in the apartment.  Sounded like someone else was there but I didn't see them.

She started by rubbing her naked body all over me and making sure she had my full attention down there with a little manual stimulation. A little wet wipe clean up and on with the condom for some great OW.  I've not done a FS punt for a while but I had to have her.  She was really tight and as she bounced about on top of me while I played with her boobs, she reached a hand back and slid a finger in my ass  :D  Fearing I would pop too soon, she hopped off and sat on my face before flipping around into a 69 while she finished me off by hand.  It was fucking great  :yahoo:  I think I am still high on the endorphin rush.

She's only here for another two days before moving on to Staffordshire, but if she comes back to Runcorn again I would 100% return for another booking.

30 mins for £70
I didn't ask about extras to see what her basic service was like but I'd like to try her OWOTC next time.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So earlier in the week, I texted this girl to ask when she was available.  She replied with her FS rates but when I replied asking about her massage rates as listed on her ad, I got radion silence.  Oh well.

What has this got to do with the review? posting links to an SP you didn't see in a review of another causes nothing but confusion.

Offline Half Century

I wasn't sure where else to post information on an unreliable provider, but I'm happy to have that part of the review removed.  Sorry to cause any confusion.