Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Divine Lolla - Liverpool  (Read 1924 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4599409) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline smit1234

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins

Lolla has shit loads of reviews on here so I won't go into mega detail.

Comms were quick via AW and after an hour, she gave me her WhatsApp and a few flirty messages were sent. Meeting agreed for the next day along with outfit choice.

Very clear instructions to the well known apartment block near the Liver building. Straight in to the room which was unlocked and Lolla greeted me with a kiss and had her hands in my pants while instill had my coat on

She was giving me a wank as I was walking to the shower!! I knew this was gonna be fun. Back into the room after my shower and she was fingering herself on the bed and I climbed on her chest and fucked her mouth. I then lay down and she went to work with deep OWO and plenty of ball sucking. CIM and swallow was 5 mins later but round 2 was immediately started but this time she had her finger right up my arse as she sucked me like crazy

Lolla slowed down and gave me a titwank before I finished all over her chest

Overall, it was a top punt and I'll be returning very soon for more

Online Dock

Thanks for the review.

Have her on my HL and waiting for when she’s in my neck of the woods next…..she sounds awesome

Offline Bustydusty

She’s been number 1 in my hl for ages but very difficult for me getting to Liverpool
Wish she’d visit Manchester occasionally

Offline MashedVeg19

She's onto my HL! Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Would love to see her but it's just too far tobtravel for me, also have this vine i waint fancy her, notvreally sure how i get to that opinion but :unknown:

Not so sure ill be in liverpool anytime soon

Offline smit1234

She's not a traditional beauty (if that makes sense) and her hair is a bit wild but her body and service is tip top