Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrunetteBarbieDoll  (Read 681 times)

2 review(s) for Desi Priya 32G (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jackson1617

30 Min / £60

Just a brief report on a visit to BrunettebarbieDoll 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The AW profile has been “borrowed” from blondebarbiedoll who presumably is now back in Hungery.  I had seen blondie a few time as I found her very attractive with an ok service so took a chance on seeing the new girl bases on her pictures.

Comms were done via text although i don’t believe she was the one organising the texting.
Meeting was in the Fresh apartment in Manchester which is perfectly adequate.
Unsure if the girl i met was the girl in the profile pictures, but main point is that they are not a true
Reflection of the girl I saw.

Description: OK looking  girl, nice big boobs  but quite big around the waist and legs, a bit bigger than ideal for me and certainly not slim toned looking like her pictures. Speaks enough English to get by.

Service: Pretty basic service, covered Oral and sex and no kissing but friendly enough in the process.
I was not particularly bothered as she did not really do it for me.

Overall rating: I would not recommend as I was disappointed she did not resemble her AW pictures
and  she did not really appeal to me in the flesh. She may appeal to others and they may get more out of her on that basis ( but i doubt it !!)

J

infoseeker

This is a review for the girl as in the profile at present

External Link/Members Only

The AW profile has been “borrowed” from blondebarbiedoll who presumably is now back in Hungery.  I had seen blondie a few time as I found her very attractive with an ok service

That girl is the original owner of the profile and reviewed by me here.