Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-busty-rachel - Datchet  (Read 2084 times)

14 review(s) for english busty rachel (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline katanaxxx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 15 minutes.

I booked to see Rachel a few months ago when she was in Datchet. Communication was good; quickly arranged via a phone call, and Rachel then promptly sent over the post code afterwards.

Texted after I had parked up to check if Rachel was ready, but received a text back apologising that she was running a bit late, but should be ready in 10 minutes. This worried me a bit, as you never know how long 10 minutes is going to be with SPs! Luckily in this case Rachel was indeed ready in 10 minutes time, and called to let me know she was ready.

Got to the venue and Rachel answered the door wearing some nice white lingerie. My initial impressions were that I was not really attracted to her facially (stated age must be 10 years out of date, me thinks), but I thought her body was great. She's also taller than I realised; I never really pay attention to heights on AW!

Rachel led me up to the bedroom after exchanging pleasantries and she had apologies for the delay. Apparently Rachel was arranging her own bookings today, whereas she normally has a maid do this for her.

Once in the bedroom and stripped off and turned my attention to Rachel's massive tits! This was definitely Rachel's main appeal, and they didn't dissapoint. Nice and heavy, and not too saggy - very impressive. After some light FK too Rachel moved down for some OWO. Technique was decent but nothing special.

I asked if I could get a titwank instead and Rachel said that there wasn't much time. I get that it was a 15 minute booking, but I don't think we were even half way through our time. Thankfully she went with it, and I fucked her tits a bit whilst she was lying on her back.

After a bit I jerked myself off on her tits, before cleaning up and making my way home.

Overall I had a decent time, and I might be tempted to see Rachel again for a longer booking. However her prices are too steep for the service she provides in my opinion, and that will probably prevent me doing so in the future.

Decent, but perhaps overpriced.