Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Noobie question  (Read 1628 times)

Offline somasome

Hey guys, I will be visiting my first punt tomorrow and well I got a few questions in my mind. I know they are probably quite stupid, but mostly because I'm quite nervous I well need to ask somewhere.
So here we go:
If there is a shower is it counted as part of the period or sort of outside.
The first time when you meet are you sort of discussing what services you want or is it more like on the way when you get there you just ask (as long as you know what she is advertising).
Is it needed like in the movie to not explicitly mention the money, but using words like donation, or that is pure BS?
Do you have any tips for the nerves? (I don't want to drink anything because I prefer to experience this fully sober even if I will be nervous at least I will be there fully)

Again sorry if these are some obvious stuff.

Offline Rock123

Hey guys, I will be visiting my first punt tomorrow and well I got a few questions in my mind. I know they are probably quite stupid, but mostly because I'm quite nervous I well need to ask somewhere.
So here we go:
The first time when you meet are you sort of discussing what services you want or is it more like on the way when you get there you just ask (as long as you know what she is advertising).
Is it needed like in the movie to not explicitly mention the money, but using words like donation, or that is pure BS?
Do you have any tips for the nerves? (I don't want to drink anything because I prefer to experience this fully sober even if I will be nervous at least I will be there fully)

You are paying for the time so yes the shower (if you want one) is counted as part of that time. You should have already noted on AW what services she does so why ask? If she says no OWO on her profile then why ask that? You don't need to mention money, cash of donation. As soon as you enter the incall location just hand her the money. No need to literally say to her her is the money - just hand it over.

Indeed don't drink as you need your wits about you. I don't know how long you are booking for but make sure that time is spent how you want it spent within the services she provides.

Offline twwb

-shower is counted as part of the time, yes.

-It's best to clear up what services you want before the meet/at the start - obvious ones shouldn't need discussing so don't pester her with questions, but do make sure you both know what's expected e.g. if her profile doesn't make it clear if she does CIM or not, but you want that, just ask if it's available

-there's no 'code' or anything with the money as far as I know. Either she'll ask for it or just hand it to her. I'm still new to this as well and have taken money in an envelope before because I thought it was expected, but the girl just laughed and said something like 'ooh very professional' :lol: so I don't bother anymore. On my last one we both forgot about the money until the end..

-I don't have specific tips for nerves, it happens to everyone. Just stay calm, remember you're going there for a good time and your nerves will fade quickly once you're there anyway. Definitely don't drink before as you run the risk of her not going ahead with it (or some services) if she suspects you're drunk or can smell it on you if you have a lot!

Good luck & remember to review it  :thumbsup:

Offline maxxblue

So here we go:

Hi somasome - good that you have eventually decided to take the plunge.

I hope that you are genuine, and don't mean to sound skeptical about you (as you were planning your first punt 6 months ago -
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109881.msg1282204#msg1282204), but anyway, to respond to your questions:

There are some threads on this subject, e.g:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34985.msg619440#msg619440

It is usually better to agree what services are offered before making a booking, though this is not always practical. So, for example, if OW is a no-no, agree that OWO is on offer before you agree a booking.

BS - just hand her the money. You wouldn't tell the barmaid that you were giving her a donation in exchange for a pint, would you?

My advice would be definitely don't drink (or take) anything - enjoy the nerves - it is part of the excitement.

southampton.guy

Sorry Rock123, i agree with twwb in that the services you want ARE clarified with her - either during the booking process or on arrival (or both). unfortunately profiles are not always accurate and that includes services and some are offered "at discretion". thats all very well and understandable but you want to ensure that what you want is on offer to you on that occasion.

It saves a lot of problems or disappointment later.

Offline Steely Dan

These are not all obvious, but most are answered in the New to Punting link below.  So I suspect you didn't see that. It is fine to just ask, as you did, why not?.  But still, I think you should look at that page and the links at the bottom of it (like Nik's 21 rules).  There are questions answered that you didn't even know to ask.  Enjoy!

Offline somasome

I hope that you are genuine, and don't mean to sound skeptical about you (as you were planning your first punt 6 months ago -
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109881.msg1282204#msg1282204), but anyway, to respond to your questions:
Yes, well long story short, I called two girls back then but one did not pick up like 5-6 calls, the other one on the phone just felt really weird (at the time I had "found" only those two from reviews pics etc) and so I decide that for the moment it was not my thing. Then well idk, you know nerves and life happens around and so on. Now I have a solid booking so shouldn't back down on that. I come and from family where these things a very badly looked at and probably that played a role in the delay. I hope I will geniunly enjoy it, although the fact I'm nervous a day earlier hasn't happened for a very long time... feel even excited just because of the thrill  :)

-there's no 'code' or anything with the money as far as I know. Either she'll ask for it or just hand it to her. I'm still new to this as well and have taken money in an envelope before because I thought it was expected, but the girl just laughed and said something like 'ooh very professional' :lol: so I don't bother anymore. On my last one we both forgot about the money until the end..
Hahah well I already have the envelope really...  :D

Anyway, thanks a lot for the replies.

Offline maxxblue

Yes, well long story short, I called two girls back then but one did not pick up like 5-6 calls, the other one on the phone just felt really weird (at the time I had "found" only those two from reviews pics etc) and so I decide that for the moment it was not my thing. Then well idk, you know nerves and life happens around and so on. Now I have a solid booking so shouldn't back down on that. I come and from family where these things a very badly looked at and probably that played a role in the delay. I hope I will geniunly enjoy it, although the fact I'm nervous a day earlier hasn't happened for a very long time... feel even excited just because of the thrill  :)
Hahah well I already have the envelope really...  :D

Anyway, thanks a lot for the replies.

Enjoy  :thumbsup:

(and report back  ;) )

Offline MrMatrix

Yes Somasome , we do need a review after all the guidance thats been given. Look forward to the read. :hi:

poseidon

Those movies mostly come from America where it's illegal to pay money for sex. That's why WGs there talk in code and say "The money is for time and companionship only, anything else is between 2 consenting adults" and hand money in envelopes etc. In most of the UK paying for sex is legal so talking about money doesn't matter.

Like others have said, it's more enjoyable sober. Drink makes you more horny but harder to get it up. Some WGs are sensitive to the smell of alcohol on your breath and give you poorer service because of it but not all are like that.

Offline twwb

Offline somasome

Offline cueball

Ah thanks guys for all the advices. I posted the review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128784.new#new

Good effort. Keep em coming, even though I don't punt in your area. It's refreshing to see a new poster keen to contribute.

Neal69

Good effort. Keep em coming, even though I don't punt in your area. It's refreshing to see a new poster keen to contribute.

Agree with all that.

Makes a change from newbies posting threads about wanting to punt then not having the bottle to do so.

Or more likely schoolboys fantasising and wanking.

N

Offline hungrypunt

WOW, great review and for your first time you done well mate. SHes a little cracker that one, in the shitter good and hard and she looks like butter wouldnt melt, just how I like em :)
cheers  :drinks: