Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting loyalty cards.!  (Read 1642 times)

Easypopper78

This might have already been covered . I had a thought about drinks loyalty cards from well known coffee places.
Could have the same for punts. 3 goes with the same wg gets you a free 1 hour booking.! The wg could have their own unique stamp. I reckon some of them could be a lot busier than normal.!!

Offline berksboy

Dream on ! At best if you see the same girl a lot you may get a better time with her and less clock watching.

Offline stevedave

A lovely idea in theory, but why would they effectively give it away for free when there's always someone willing to pay.

Offline RedKettle

it has been done - pippa in nottingham operated a loyalty card, I think once you had collected enough stamps you got a 2 hour punt for cost of a 1 hour punt.

Offline od13218

Some of the oriental massage places do that already. And I have a regular who gave me a tenner off after 3 bookings.

Offline dkn

I had one who gave a free session after 5.  She delivered it too, though there was a made up £15 "room fee" or something like that that appeared on the day.  Still a decent experience.

And then Madam Becky's did one.  Got my card on my first visit to their Stevenage location.  Unfortunately, they were closed down a couple of weeks later...

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

My wallet is full of them. They are very loyal at getting cash out to pay for punts. I also have a giving blood card ☺

Offline cueball

I've never had a loyalty card but I've stayed on pre price hike rates with quite a few regular lasses over the years.

Offline Home Alone

I've never had a loyalty card but I've stayed on pre price hike rates with quite a few regular lasses over the years.

Yes; that's happened to me with a couple of the girls I see fairly often.  It must be our innate charm as Lancastrians, cueball! :lol:

Seriously, it's as near to a Loyalty card as the OP's likely to get.

bigmanbigman

Stay on old rate is it no
B.o.g.o.f.
With wgs !

Offline Sheer Tights

Signing up to Nectar card for instance would surely mean rates rising to recoup the IT & set up costs of joining the scheme. Can you imagine handing over the cash & being asked "Do you gave a Nectar card?"

Offline Roth

Charlotte Rose used to offer some sort of gold card/membership when she was in Exeter before she moved up to London. :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There's also a UKP Membership Loyalty Card. Once you have been a member on here for 5 years, it is automatically issued. This card gets you 10% off the advertised AW rate for 1hr+ appointments for a large number of WGs (this list of WG is continuously growing)   :D

Can't wait to get my hands on it  :yahoo:

Type_O_Negative

The same story here, my regulars put prices up - but not for me  :kissgirl:

Offline Bangers and Gash

The same story here, my regulars put prices up - but not for me  :kissgirl:

Did you take a leaf out of redcab's book and tell her to raise her prices for everyone else but you?  :rolleyes:

Type_O_Negative

Did you take a leaf out of redcab's book and tell her to raise her prices for everyone else but you?  :rolleyes:

No, i didn't!

But i asked my energy supplier, car mechanic and solicitor to put their prices up and i'm feeling better now!  :lol:

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  I think they are called   Frequent Fucker cards  ....Gossamer style  :cool: :cool:

Offline Turtle Z

A lovely idea in theory, but why would they effectively give it away for free when there's always someone willing to pay.

Because theres a lot to be said for courting regulars. Dealing with regulars is time saving and relatively easy, not much pre-discussion required about what you want them to wear etc etc, and the girl knows what to expect. I'm often told regulars are easier and have personally experienced when girls have kept me on their old rate after putting their rate up, to be honest though, I think thats the best you can expect.

Offline cueball

Because theres a lot to be said for courting regulars. Dealing with regulars is time saving and relatively easy, not much pre-discussion required about what you want them to wear etc etc, and the girl knows what to expect. I'm often told regulars are easier and have personally experienced when girls have kept me on their old rate after putting their rate up, to be honest though, I think thats the best you can expect.

Agreed. I find a lot the lasses prefer a reliable regular. As you say, comms are quick and simple. It's a relatively straightforward booking for her.

And it's certainly simpler for us.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Agreed. I find a lot the lasses prefer a reliable regular. As you say, comms are quick and simple. It's a relatively straightforward booking for her.

And it's certainly simpler for us.

Agree. In past few years have got lazy and stuck to my regulars such that I have hardly ventured and seen new girls, even though these have come highly recommended by other members.

Online mr.bluesky

Five palms Thai massage in Northampton do a loyalty card which they stamp for every 1 hour booking. After 9 visits the 10th is free. Only trouble is I don't visit the place  often enough. to take full advantage of it

Offline Desimonic

WG is working girl , thou payment. You might get a discount or better service but no way a freebie :P

pking_paul

WG is working girl , thou payment. You might get a discount or better service but no way a freebie :P

It happens, but probably just another way to ensure future trade when you are a cynic like me  :hi: