Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai massage great yarmouth  (Read 4550 times)

Offline tyman

Noticed a new Thai massage whilst out walking today called Pangs spa on caister road.

Spoke to a little beauty who says they are opening on west.

Unfortunately I won’t be around for a couple of weeks to toftt

Wonder who will be the first to toftt and report?

Offline Cash drawers

I am from that area, where on Caister road? The Grey hound/banger stadium is on that road.
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tyman

It’s about halfway from town to greyhound track on right hand side - address is in the link

Offline itk

It’s about halfway from town to greyhound track on right hand side - address is in the link

Cant see no link

Offline Cash drawers

I found External Link/Members Only 01493 852795 looks pretty straight, little chance of a GANG PANG I DOUBT!! :yahoo: If the link do not work, google the number.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 07:59:05 am by out in the sticks »

Offline Aidan1978

has anyone tried lemongrass ? near the bridge

Offline tonypony

They used to offer HR everytime and then recently shut down for a couple of months - I texted again when they reopened and was told just legit massage now no extras - might be worth a visit to test if that's definitely the case - these Thai women are known for being greedy and always after some extra cash?

Offline tyman

I tried it last week and there’s a new girl called lung  working.
Excellent massage but when I asked about he she said no never!

We got on ok and as I said massage was excellent so I am thinking now totally legit.

Seemingly the old girl Ann who was quite heavy had died and that’s why they closed for a while

Offline tonypony

Yes I knew Ann had passed away - was cancer - think that shook up the owner and perhaps why she has had a change of heart and now offers legit only - shame as she could be very horny

Offline tyman

Visited pangs spa this week guys - totally legit as suspected.

As soon as underwear was requested to be kept on it was confirmed

Offline tyman

Visited pangs spa this week guys - totally legit as suspected.

As soon as underwear was requested to be kept on it was confirmed

Great legit massage though - also covered with towels throughout.

Great Yarmouth now has 2 good legit Thai massage places - there’s def an opening for one to supply he 😜

Offline Enons

Just to chip in here I myself used lemongrass about three weeks ago, definitely no he available......she made it very clear.

Offline tyman

Yeh me too - where can we get a decent massage with he in the area now???

Offline Cash drawers

I passed Lemongrass yesterday, I have never been in, 2 attractive Ladies sitting in front, but if no extras on offer, probably no good to you Guys that like that thing.

Offline tyman

There was only 1 girl working there about 6 weeks ago when I went and the old mama san.

If there is now 2 new girls it may be worth a try again - at very least u will get an excellent massage

Offline tyman

Back down in GY next week and was wondering if anyone has tried lemongrass recently and if hr is available again?

Or is there any other massage places in the area worth trying?

Online Watts.E.Dunn

It sexz that 2 hours are 70 quid! So what are you supposed to do in that time?

I ask you:))

Offline tyman

2hrs is a proper Thai traditional massage with plenty of stretches - did it once before.

Offline tyman

Tried lemongrass this week.

Good massage but totally legit.

Offline tonypony

Visited Lemongrass this week 90 minutes excellent massage for £70 but not the slightest hint of anything extra

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Visited Lemongrass this week 90 minutes excellent massage for £70 but not the slightest hint of anything extra

Do they have sex in Caister or know what it is?.

Just askin ..