Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kai Thai Busty - Rochford - Boys in Blue  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Skippy2708

This WG has been around the Southend area for some time and has a few girls work with her from the same location.  She has moved to a ground floor flat in Rochford and peeing off the neighbours with the coming and going of clients.  The filth have visited numerous times now (not sure if they have gone to her flat but park up nearby and I don’t think it’s because they’ve got a booking). Local intel told me that a local establishment has reported this along with drug dealers attending the place so beware if you don’t want your collar felt!  As Shaw Taylor use to say 'keep em peeled'  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Had the same problem in Grays. Thai's rented a terraced house in a residential road. Usually three girls available. And didn't stay long. Seen them leaving/arriving with suitcases. I walk into town from Little Thurrock most days for the only exercise I get, and pass by the house. It was closed last year, and reports of it in the local news.
And yes, was tempted. Not so much a great experience do didn't return. Think I'll stick with Zen in Upminster!!

Offline fatboy

Skippy, thanks for the info, had been tempted but will stay clear now.
Upminster sounds more inviting.....

Offline MarkS69

It's a shame really as I used to see Kai quite regularly when she was based near Southend seafront in Retort Close.  She could be a saucy little minx when she'd had a few glasses of wine.  I'd like to see her again, but not if the boys in blue are watching.  Maybe an outcall could be in order...

Offline bobby1973

any new info on kai
was going tomorrow and jus saw this  :thumbsdown:

Offline bobby1973

don't worry just seen the other review
will keep looking