Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyLatisha Sutton Bridge  (Read 3210 times)

goerge37

Bugger   I lived just up the road from her in Long Sutton   and never knew she was there
  mind you  99% of all the  roads round there will be very hard to park in   

Offline Mikepboro

The language in  Her AW field report smacks of being home made doesn't it?

Offline ukbull32

I did go round and very nice girl. Nice body, gorgeous smile, extremely tight pussy and very eager to please... worth a second punt for sure.

Barry78

I did go round and very nice girl. Nice body, gorgeous smile, extremely tight pussy and very eager to please... worth a second punt for sure.

Well perhaps before your second visit,  you might like to write a review for the first one...

Offline ningnongman

isnt she enormous though??
also she used to be on SA and work with her friend as well. both on SA and on AW.
they was asking for silly money.

Offline timstood

Excuse my ignorance but what is 'SA'?

Does anyone know her extact location. I live close to her and seriously considering seeing her as i have always wanted to fuck and indian girl but jsut cautious due to knowing people in the same village she lives in!

Any info on her would be greatly appreciated!

Offline Fra66le

Seeking arrangements isn't it? I nearly called to see her on the way back from Kings Lynn, sadly my phone reception disappeared on the way out back and couldn't even ring, get back to phone land to find a message that she was free. Oh well.
Looks like thee is another wg in Sutton bridge Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was this her mate from the other site? Sutton bridge isn't exactly a metropolis so I'd guess they would be in the same house??

Offline timstood

They aren't in same house.

I tried to book with curvy once and she couldnt meet due to having her kids or having to pick her kids up.

Jemma Summers lives on her own in her own house

Craig1982

Tried to make arrangements with CurvyLatisha to buy some used clothes several times but every time she failed to reply or didn't bother replying until the next day, and then it was just an excuse that she was busy last night/busy tonight and it went on for days with nothing back from her.

After getting fed up waiting i asked for a refund since she hadn't delivered on the products and wasn't replying to emails, but then she doesn't reply at all.
All i can say is to avoid this one, there are much better girls out there who DO provide exactly what they say.
Since the experience with CurvyLatisha i've met other girls and been happy to pay for their services - not happy paying for something i don't get :-(

Craig1982

Tried to make arrangements with CurvyLatisha to buy some used clothes several times but every time she failed to reply or didn't bother replying until the next day, and then it was just an excuse that she was busy last night/busy tonight and it went on for days with nothing back from her.

After getting fed up waiting i asked for a refund since she hadn't delivered on the products and wasn't replying to emails, but then she doesn't reply at all.
All i can say is to avoid this one, there are much better girls out there who DO provide exactly what they say.
Since the experience with CurvyLatisha i've met other girls and been happy to pay for their services - not happy paying for something i don't get :-(

Update: Latisha has been in contact and agreed to send on the clothes but couldn't offer a refund - also her messages are not stroppy like some i've seen on AW when customers don't get what they want, so perhaps there is hope yet...

Craig1982

Update #2: Latisha sent the package as promised and i was not disappointed! :)

Although initial contact wasn't great she did some through in the end and things were resolved amicably (she's actually quite pleasant to deal with via email) so if you've got the patience it's worth waiting for.

Offline ukbull32

I've been to see Curvy twice now. Really pleasant lass, extremely eager to please with very, very tight pussy.

Shares house with another WG and kids, but not seen these at all on visits.

I will be going back! :)

Offline ukbull32

I've been to see Curvy twice now. Really pleasant lass, extremely eager to please with very, very tight pussy.

Shares house with another WG and kids, but not seen these at all on visits.

I will be going back! :)

Ignore the bit about WG and kids, I must have been having somewhat of a blond moment as this was supposed to be about another young lady I was in the middle of writing a review about!!

Offline cunnyhunt

Ignore the bit about WG and kids, I must have been having somewhat of a blond moment as this was supposed to be about another young lady I was in the middle of writing a review about!!

I only know of women having these.  :rolleyes:

Offline Albert1969

Made contact with this lady and we agreed a time, drove 30 miles to her town and waited for address but nothing, send and email which I could see had been read but still nothing.
Received and apology a couple of hours later but no mention of a deal for another time.
Don't think I shall bother to try again

Offline Colonel_Mustard

Made contact with this lady and we agreed a time, drove 30 miles to her town and waited for address but nothing, send and email which I could see had been read but still nothing.
Received and apology a couple of hours later but no mention of a deal for another time.
Don't think I shall bother to try again

Thanks for this, she has been on my hitlist but will bear this in mind,