Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a stunning girl to punt  (Read 630 times)

Offline Manos_Pajeras

Hey lads, I'm looking for suggestions, I want to punt a stunning looking girl, pretty face and rocking body, I'm from Camberley, prefer if they are in the South East (distance not really a problem) but I'm really desperate right now to have a punt with a stunishing lady!!! Please help!!!

billybloo

Must be school holidays again lads

Online finn5555

Hey lads, I'm looking for suggestions, I want to punt a stunning looking girl, pretty face and rocking body, I'm from Camberley, prefer if they are in the South East (distance not really a problem) but I'm really desperate right now to have a punt with a stunishing lady!!! Please help!!!

I assume you will need to get the bus  :D

AlbionHart

Call your mother and tell her you love her instead.  :D

Honestly though, beauty is totally subjective and no member can give you a decent suggestion based off of that information.

Get onto External Link/Members Only and have a look yourself.

Read through this: External Link/Members Only

I would recommend having a tommy first then thinking about actually wanting to see a brass and see if you still find the idea attractive.

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only
Sort by rating.  So start with Hayley and fuck your way down.