Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REVIEW ERROR - PJ MASSAGE WINDSOR BRACKNELL  (Read 2868 times)

Kippy24

External Link/Members Only

IT'S A PITY REVIEWS CAN'T BE DELETED ONCE POSTED AS THIS LADIES PREVIOUS REVIEWER (VerbalTick) SEEMS TO HAVE MADE A MISTAKE.

Let's be generous and sugges that has his ladies mixed up.

I go to see PJ regularly and she does just what she says on Gumtree.  There is a first rate massage - and there it stops.  She is a lovely girl.  Slim, pretty and personable.  She is very indignant about VerbalTick's review as she gets lots of unwelcome calls because of it. 

To be honest, She is so lovely I wish she would take her massage further.  When she stands at the head of the massage table and bends over to massage your abs. . . . . .hard to keep my hands to myself.  But I'm there for a quality massage.  There's another lovely girl - SIA - only half a mile away who does the happy ending bit following a massage that's almost as good.

Offline NigelF

IT'S A PITY REVIEWS CAN'T BE DELETED ONCE POSTED AS THIS LADIES PREVIOUS REVIEWER (VerbalTick) SEEMS TO HAVE MADE A MISTAKE.

I go to see PJ regularly and she does just what she says on Gumtree.  There is a first rate massage - and there it stops.  She is a lovely girl.  Slim, pretty and personable.  She is very indignant about VerbalTick's review as she gets lots of unwelcome calls because of it. 

To be honest, She is so lovely I wish she would take her massage further.  When she stands at the head of the massage table and bends over to massage your abs. . . . . .hard to keep my hands to myself.  But I'm there for a quality massage.  There's another lovely girl - SIA - only half a mile away who does the happy ending bit following a massage that's almost as good.

Reviews can be deleted, especially if they're made in error. However they can only be deleted by admin. Admin will only delete it if he has good reason to believe it is an error and that would usually need to come from the person who wrote the review. Since you clearly have an issue, you should click the "report this post" link in the review that you're referring to and admin may investigate.

I have a feeling there's no error though and you just disagree. Apologies if I'm wrong.

Offline contentguy

I’m confused, you could have taken the trouble to post a link to VerbalTick’s review that you take issue with.  I thought you were seeking to refute a negative review.

The only review i can find from VerbalTick on PJ is this one
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129904.0

Are you seriously taking issue with that review.
You’re on a punting forum complaining that an WG reviewed doesn’t do or didn’t do services someone says they received.

You’re reviewing someone here and insisting she doesn’t offer HR?

I dont understand WTF you’re on about.

Guy

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 08:55:15 pm by contentguy »

Offline scutty brown

I think he's trying to say its a fake review as she doesn't - according to him - offer any kind of extras.

Need a volunteer to go there and find the truth

Offline contentguy

Got that Scutty, and revised post.

His review should be neg.  Extreme white night complaining that someone said a WG did HR when she doesn’t do it for him.  Or that she didn’t ever do it ever.

Guy

James999

This is a rant not a review  :music:

Offline contentguy

It’s not a review, it’s in regional punting.

Perhaps you could TOFTT and post a review

You’re acting like a twat as usual

Guy
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 10:36:18 pm by contentguy »

Offline scutty brown

Twat

Guy

It WAS in reviews, someones moved it.

If you're going to call anyone a twat, however well intentioned, its a good idea to be sure of your facts

Offline HawkG

You’re the expert on reviews, having done so many

James999

You’re acting like a twat as usual

Guy

:yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

It WAS in reviews, someones moved it.

If you're going to call anyone a twat, however well intentioned, its a good idea to be sure of your facts

He's feel even more stupid if he knew that it was me who moved it  :sarcastic:

Offline xxxdavidxxx

So Kippy24 whats the contact detail for this SIA who live close to PJ

Offline TJHooker

Kippy24

Let me be generous and say you are a twat...actually you’re a fuckwit twat.

Yes I am sure I saw PJ.  Yes I’m sure she got her tits out and I had fun with them and finally yes I’m sure she wrapped her hand (s) round my cock and made me cum.

I’ve had a few massages via gumtree and I’m fairly sure all of them state no sexual something or another.  However it’s a different ball game when you get there.

Don’t like or believe my reviews...don’t read them.  Go be a white knight somewhere else.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Slip stone she is selective
You never made the cut end of story

Offline pewpewpew

Perhaps she does give him handjobs and he doesn't want to share his precious

Offline smiths

What she told you ISNT PROOF its true, you have the wrong idea how reviews on here work. :rolleyes: A reviewer does a review going on what happened at HIS punt. You cant know unless you were in her wardrobe wanking what occurred at HIS punt. :rolleyes:

He has also done 61 other reviews on here I see, I have no reason to think he is wrong or lying, only he can answer that. But a review stands unless admin decides otherwise. My advice to you is forget the white knighting, it rarely helps WGs on here and makes white knights look like love struck pillocks. This IS punting not dating, and whether a WG wants a review or not is neither here nor there, or is upset or angry about receiving one, they are for the benefit of punters on here not WGs. Obviously fake reviews need investigating and admin will as ever make a decision.

Offline smiths

I’m confused, you could have taken the trouble to post a link to VerbalTick’s review that you take issue with.  I thought you were seeking to refute a negative review.

The only review i can find from VerbalTick on PJ is this one
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129904.0

Are you seriously taking issue with that review.
You’re on a punting forum complaining that an WG reviewed doesn’t do or didn’t do services someone says they received.

You’re reviewing someone here and insisting she doesn’t offer HR?

I dont understand WTF you’re on about.

Guy

In a link Verbal Tick gave on his review to a regional board thread 2 other punters say they got HR from this WG, one topless, 1 seems sure it was her, the other thinks it was her. So she has offered those sexual services to others apart from Verbal Tick.

Offline CharlieDong

What she told you ISNT PROOF its true, you have the wrong idea how reviews on here work. :rolleyes: A reviewer does a review going on what happened at HIS punt. You cant know unless you were in her wardrobe wanking what occurred at HIS punt. :rolleyes:

He has also done 61 other reviews on here I see, I have no reason to think he is wrong or lying, only he can answer that. But a review stands unless admin decides otherwise. My advice to you is forget the white knighting, it rarely helps WGs on here and makes white knights look like love struck pillocks. This IS punting not dating, and whether a WG wants a review or not is neither here nor there, or is upset or angry about receiving one, they are for the benefit of punters on here not WGs. Obviously fake reviews need investigating and admin will as ever make a decision.

That exactly!!  :dash:

Offline contentguy

In a link Verbal Tick gave on his review to a regional board thread 2 other punters say they got HR from this WG, one topless, 1 seems sure it was her, the other thinks it was her. So she has offered those sexual services to others apart from Verbal Tick.

Thanks Smiths, I get that, just struggle to understand why the OP would call out VerbalTick accusing him of not receiving services that weren’t available to the OP.

Verbal Tick has a number of detailed reviews and makes a great contribution on here.

Guy

Offline smiths

Thanks Smiths, I get that, just struggle to understand why the OP would call out VerbalTick accusing him of not receiving services that weren’t available to the OP.

Verbal Tick has a number of detailed reviews and makes a great contribution on here.

Guy

The why is he has believed what this WG has told him like a mug and came on here white knighting her charging to her rescue and will tell her he defended her honour against the nasty reviewer, its vomit inducing to me, but that's white knights. :thumbsdown:

Offline Smitheee

Just out of interest who has seen PJ recently and got HR or even topless HR?
I saw her very early in 2017 maybe January before verbal tick put up his review and got HR and was offered HR. I went back a few months later after verbal tick's review and it was no longer on offer.

Offline TJHooker

Guy

:thumbsup:   :drinks:

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Any one know what’s happened to pj
I been trying to contact her she does a nice relaxing massage

Kippy24

I seem to have stirred up a bit of a hornet's nest.  never realised I was being a 'White Knight' whatever that is. . .  And perhaps PJ has outgrown the HR bit and moved into professional massage- at which she is indeed very competent.  What I was responding to was a girl who gave every indication that her services were being misrepresented and I hoped both to save her trouble, and to advise punters that if they are looking for more than a massage, it would be better to look elsewhere.

Sia - who I can recommend, if you are able to make an appointment which others have indicated is not all that easy, can be found on Adultwork using the name Sia_07.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

I think she has given up I have not been able
To contact her for couple of weeks I’ve had
Couple nice massages in the past with hr