Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Guildford Sophia/Sofia  (Read 1012 times)

Offline rebenga

Evening Gents,

First time writing a post. More of a question/search/quest rather then a review.

I used to visit a private home in Guildford for massages. They would have a rotation of girls who also worked at a private apartment in Walton.

The girl I used to see goes by the name of Sophia/Sofia, Japanese I think? Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to her? She left Guildford and would love to know where she is working.

Not much of a looker, but my days, hands down gave me the best massages I have ever received - along with the ending ofcourse.

Would appreciate and guidance in this matter

Offline latecomer

Welcome to the forum rebenga but sorry, this is not a review.  It's a request for information.  A review is a report of an identifiable girl with enough detail about your session with her to give other punters a recommendation about visiting her.  If you wish to ask a question, please post it in the "Regional Punting - South East" section where you may find that members are able to respond to your query.

Offline Ssoap

If you wish to ask a question, please post it in the "Regional Punting - South East" section where you may find that members are able to respond to your query.

Which is exactly where he posted it

Online shaunogg

Which is exactly where he posted it

It was posted as a review, reported and moved to this board.

Try to keep up Ssoap, before you make yourself look foolish.

Offline rebenga

It was posted as a review, reported and moved to this board.

Try to keep up Ssoap, before you make yourself look foolish.

I did not post as a review, I directly posted in the 'South Eaast' forum. If any one has any info regarding her, it would be much appreciated