Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alexa_oxox in-call St Albans - gets a positive, but with a few caveats  (Read 841 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6832959) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline thumbspot

Very recent punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Texts until arrival where we had a phone quick chat before entering

Price - £250 1hr no extras

Location - Decent flat near train station - not the usual set, a different one than I'm used to

Services - Lip Kissing, OWO, COB, CG and doggy

Verdict - Positive (just) due to overall performance and attitude - flags of lack of DFK and unsolicited texts after the event

This might be a TOFTT as I can't see other reviews on UKP, but there is a lot of positive feedback on AW.

Texted in the afternoon and got a mid-evening slot at the time I wanted. Drove to St Albans and parked near the station. Got a phone call from her after I'd texted saying I was there and she gave directions. Directed to a ground floor flat in a newish block - not the set I've been to many times before, so a welcomed change! Found the block no issue and was buzzed in.

Usual door hiding, and I'm ushered into the bedroom (bathroom was not en suite in this place). First impressions very positive - she's petite, maybe 5foot2/3, fantastic figure, and pretty face. I'm no use at the celeb-look-a-like game, so don't ask. Her breasts are fake, and she's had her teeth done, but overall a very pretty package. Definitely early 20s as on profile - and probably from Liverpool based on accent.

Sorted the cash out (crazy prices for outside London these days), and popped out for a shower. Back in and we lay on the bed and got going. Although the profile states DFK, all I got was lip kissing. She had her mouth open at times, but zero tongue action - I was a bit disappointed, but her body was outstanding, so carried on. Slipped her underwear off revealing amazing breasts - as above they are fake, but look great, if a little firm for me. Asked her for OWO which she got going on, reminding me that CIM wasn't an option (clear from her profile). Not exactly the deepest ever, but suction and technique made up for that and I had a great time. Got me very close so asked if it was ok to cum on her breasts which she took like a champ and encouraged me over the line.

Had a really nice chilled chat while recovering - she's young but easy enough to talk to and we covered a variety of discussion points. It was going so well I somewhat lost track of time to get onto round 2. Bit more light kissing and OWO to get fully hard, then on with the condom for the main event. Started in CG, although I say  rather than riding me she came really close and basically had her head in the pillow rather than let me enjoy watching her bouncing on my cock. Flipped her round and started doggy which was a fantastic sight and rapidly got myself over the line with her shouting at me to 'cum in her tight puss-ay'. Definitely felt like she was trying to get me to cum quickly, but in fairness we were close to time, and I don't ever over-stay. Finished in the bag and she helped me clean up.

Few mins extra chat at the end and I got dressed and headed off.

As a flag she's back this weekend and sent me an unsolicited text asking if I wanted to meet up. Obviously I have a punting phone which is pass-coded, but not professional in my opinion. Lack of proper kissing means I won't return, but overall positive due to the complete package and good attitude.

Offline unclepokey

Too expensive again - the biggest caveat ever.
UP

Offline Jameson20

Great review. Her tits look delectable, but £250 p/h is beyond my limit.

Offline simon07

Profile says £250 for HH and £300 an hour. A NO from me.